Just got a relaxer.......top of bsl?

Should I have trimmed?

• Total voters

TexturedTresses

I just got my relaxer and I did not get a trim. I will get a trim my next relaxer. Do you think I should have trimmed. I do think I've made the top of bsl though so yay!!:grin:

Attachments

• hair3.jpg
    hair3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 344
Congrats! It's hard to tell from the pics. Inspect them closely and if you see any splits, do a VERY light dusting. You don't want to sabotage your results.

If you decide not to trim, I recommend that you protective style until your next TU - a bun or french roll soaked in a moisturizing conditioner and sealed with oil daily. :yep:

Congrats! It's hard to tell from the pics. Inspect them closely and if you see any splits, do a VERY light dusting. You don't want to sabotage your results.

If you decide not to trim, I recommend that you protective style until your next TU - a bun or french roll soaked in a moisturizing conditioner and sealed with oil daily. :yep:

I don't have any split ends b/c I've been doing search and destroys. I was worried about my ends looking thin or scraggly. I've been protective styling for a while. I'm going to continue doing it for this 10-12 weeks. Thanks for the tip. I love your hair by the way.

Thanks for all the responses. Okay, so i won't trim. My hairdresser wanted to trim and then she saw taht after she flatironed it my ends were still okay. She told me I could wait until next time. Will my hair get thinner from not trimming it?

PRETTY!!! I say wait for the trim too because for some reason I hate EVEN even hair... like I've got now (trim from last week).

I gotta find your reggie around here somewhere... :D You might make me change my decision to transition.

Congratulations on reaching BSL! Why do you want to cut your hair? If you don't have split ends there's no need to cut it.

No dont trim. You're ends look awesome. I accidentally voted "You should have trimmed." I swear that was an accident...I was reading my laptop screen sideways (I'm laying down in the bed) and clicked the wrong circle.:spinning:

But in all seriousness, your ends look very well preserved!!!:grin::grin::grin:

No dont trim. You're ends look awesome. I accidentally voted "You should have trimmed." I swear that was an accident...I was reading my laptop screen sideways (I'm laying down in the bed) and clicked the wrong circle.:spinning:

But in all seriousness, your ends look very well preserved!!!:grin::grin::grin:

Thank you!!! I love your hair ends, well your hair period. LOL, I was laughing when I read your post because that sounds like something I would do.

Back