June and Summer 06-To Buy List...

Since I'm moving cross-country, I dont need to buy any more products. I actually need to use them up or give them away...but anyway here's my list.
:lachen: @ the thought of having to use a whole suitcase for just my hair products alone!

I wanna try:

Either the Aveda DR, Keracare or Elucence poo & conditioner- I hear you benefit more from a brand if you use multiple products of the same line. Plus I need a good moisturizing poo and condit. that I can stay faithful to.

Virgin Coconut Oil- I've heard soo many good things about it. I gotta find out what it all about. Also, this will be the base to my homemade grease.

No Pull/Break pony tail holders- I've started stealing my lil sisters:grin:

Solar Rollers- or at least some type that will create the same look as the ones you sit under the dryer with but w/o having to bake under the dryer. My roller sets used to be sooo pretty, but I cant stand the heat!

Smaller spray bottles, applicator bottles...

Some more MN- thats my ish right thurrr!

Maxi/mini glide
keracare humecto (tub)
I want to try Jasons and Elucence (still looking for a shampoo)

Probably more, I'll be back ;)

Elucence Shampoo and Conditioner
Porosity Control Conditoner
WGO
Phony pony
Mizani Neutralizer to go with my relaxer

Update: I bought Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme on Friday and I think I'm really going to like this stuff. It leaves my hair unbelievably soft. I might try the Curly Pudding next.

Deniece said:
I ordered Curls Curlicious Cleansing Creme & Curls Asian Hair Tea Conditioner
Still waiting for my Kinky Curly custard & knot today

Just got Blended Beauty Happy Nappy - LOVE IT!

I have been meaning to try this product but I was afraid it would make my hair too stiff. I love the Straightening Glaze and the Soy Cream Shampoo. I have also tried the Blended Cutie Butter Me Up and Soft Curls and Swirls and like them very much.

i doubt i'll be buying anything soon, unless its a serious discount. but here is my 'wish list'
Elucence MB cond
keracare humecto in the tub (maybe try the oils and leave-ins too)
MNT-ive never been into any topical aids but i finally decided i'll give this a try on my length not my scalp. more just to plump and strengthen my hair. and i only plan to use it on the few days before wash day when my hair is in a ponytail...
I want to try neosporin on my front hairline as well....

with the great reviews on keracare and ntm i gotta try both lines soon :D trying to use up my other stuff first though :perplexed

Rusk Smoother
Dream Curls
Phony pony
Aveda Products
Hair accessories
keracare oils and moisturizer
Dew moisturizer

SilkyandSmooth said:
Update: I bought Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme on Friday and I think I'm really going to like this stuff. It leaves my hair unbelievably soft. I might try the Curly Pudding next.

My next purchase will be the Buttercreme. I also want to try a cute curly wig and BBD Glass (I think that is the name). I am also going to revisit Mizani's Rose H20 creme. I did not like it when I relaxed but I saw a stylist usig on curly do's, so I am going to give it another try.

ETA: Aveda DR is on the 'to try' list too.

Last edited:
I know I am late, but I want to try the new FHI Hot Sauce Heat Protectant.

www.fhiheat.com says:
FHI Hot Sauce
Our new FHI Heat Hot Sauce is the latest achievement in FHI, Inc.'s dedication to developing the most innovative and highest quality professional hair products on the market. Most finishing hair products are silicone-based, which means they simply coat the outside of the hair to leave it feeling smoother. This is a temporary effect and will allow unwanted product residue to build up on the hair. FHI Heat Hot Sauce is moisture-based - when used in conjunction with FHI Heat irons it will actually penetrate into the core of the hair to reconstruct and deeply condition the hair from the inside out! FHI Heat Hot Sauce has heat-activated jojoba crystals that dissolve and deeply penetrate into the hair, thus dramatically improving the quality, condition and texture of the hair. This is not a temporary effect - with regular use of FHI Heat Hot Sauce, dry hair will be moisturized and damaged hair will be restored! Size 5oz. Bottle

It is kind of expensive, but i drop that kind of cash on Silken Seal so it's worth a try. Only $1 shipping at http://www.aveyou.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2022.

HoneyDew said:
I know I am late, but I want to try the new FHI Hot Sauce Heat Protectant.

www.fhiheat.com says:
FHI Hot Sauce
Our new FHI Heat Hot Sauce is the latest achievement in FHI, Inc.'s dedication to developing the most innovative and highest quality professional hair products on the market. Most finishing hair products are silicone-based, which means they simply coat the outside of the hair to leave it feeling smoother. This is a temporary effect and will allow unwanted product residue to build up on the hair. FHI Heat Hot Sauce is moisture-based - when used in conjunction with FHI Heat irons it will actually penetrate into the core of the hair to reconstruct and deeply condition the hair from the inside out! FHI Heat Hot Sauce has heat-activated jojoba crystals that dissolve and deeply penetrate into the hair, thus dramatically improving the quality, condition and texture of the hair. This is not a temporary effect - with regular use of FHI Heat Hot Sauce, dry hair will be moisturized and damaged hair will be restored! Size 5oz. Bottle

It is kind of expensive, but i drop that kind of cash on Silken Seal so it's worth a try. Only $1 shipping at http://www.aveyou.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2022.

If you decide to buy this let us know how you like it. I am looking for a new heat protectant also, silicone free would be nice.

nikki1971 said:
If you decide to buy this let us know how you like it. I am looking for a new heat protectant also, silicone free would be nice.

I will. I have also been eyeing the Sedu Shine Therapy. I think it is Silicone Free, as well.

HoneyDew,
I noticed in another thread that you like the olive oil serum by IC. Does that have cones in it? Do you use it for heat protection? I am thinking about purchasing that. Thanks!

This weekend I want to buy/order

Elucense MB Shampoo
Parital Silk Worm
Emu Oil
Dominican Products- I have the Sedal anti sponge and so far not too impressed.
NTM -LEAVE IN
Sebastian Cellophane Ginger

Nioxin and MSM

I think that will keep me busy for a while;)

Aveda Cherry Bark
Keracare Humecto in the tub
Salerm Wheat Germ in the tub
more Flax Seed Oil and Silica
Multi Vits

shawniegee said:
Aveda Cherry Bark
Keracare Humecto in the tub
Salerm Wheat Germ in the tub
more Flax Seed Oil and Silica
Multi Vits

They sell this in a tub? :eek: Please tell where!!! :confused: I love this stuff and the smell is yummy!

Back