June 6,7,8..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

[deep condition]: shea moisture deep treatment
[shampoo]: (scalp only) giovanni smooth as silk
[cowash + detangle]: giovanni smooth as silk
[style]: flexi rod set. I'll use carol's daughter macadamia heat setting foam.

Pre-poo with Lush Roots on the scalp and length
Wash: Diluted Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Protein Treatment: BASK Vanilla Whiskey
DC over coffee with steam: SD Razz
Leave-ins: Annbelle's / Aphoghee Green Tea / Oil / Giovanni Direct
Air dry for 1.5 hours
Heat protectant: Redken
Flat Iron: Ferrum Flat Iron
Trim ends: Split Ender

Me:
Cleanse with something? (maybe Deva Curl No Poo or SM Purification)
Coffee Rinse under Lee Stafford Crème (5 minutes)
Coffee Rinse under SD's Razz Under Steamer
Hairveda ACV Rinse
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

Hmm..I'm not sure if I'd be able to actually do my hair this week.
Tomorrow I will: Wear third day hair in a high puff with major hair jewelry for a wedding
Sunday I will: Do the Anthony Dickey WNG with a Wen knock off, Organix Morcaccon Oil Treatment Masque, a mix of 50% SMCES + 50% Gel, and EVCO. This will be my first WNG in a year so I'm gonna need all of the luck in the world.

co-cleanse: HV Amala Cream
deep condition: TBD
style: maybe a pony roller set as a change up to my flexi rod set

Ended up not washing hair last week because I was busy. Took down twists on Monday and all of a sudden got sick on Tuesday (been feeling off for weeks with headache). Now I'm still sick with fever and bad sinus headache. I've had my hair pineappled since tuesday.
I want to do my hair tomorrow if I feel better. I've broken the fever just need the sinus headache to leave..

Going to do an overnight DC Saturday night, then oil rinse, ACV rinse, and cold AVJ rinse on Sunday morning, and then back into twists!

ETA: Feel better, myronnie!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & SSI Argan Elixir with peppermint/eucalyptus/tea tree EO on scalp; Shi-Naturals Garlic Conditioner & BASK Apple Sorghum Supple Syrup on ends
Cowash: SSI Blueberry Cowash Conditioner
DC: BRB Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask with HV Avosoya Oil under steamer
Post-Wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake LI, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls LI, OGX Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum

Last edited:
After 6 weeks in braids: Take them down and remove shed hair.

Steam with Shea Moisture Restorative conditioner for 20 mins

Wash: elucence moisture benefits

Condition in shower, but don't rinse out: SM restorative conditioner

Use tiny amount of KCCC and bun

I need to go conditioner shopping ASAP! Gonna hit up Marshall's and try and grab a couple of bottles of Giovanni for my next wash.

Well I did my hair mid-week so that it's fresh for the weekend :) I'm trying to make this a habit.

HOT w/ KeraVada Super Ego and dry finger detangle
Co-washed with NG Mangos and Berries
DC'd w/ NG Herbal Blends that I'd added Coppola Vanilla Bean conditioner to for some protein

Air dried in 4 twists for 20 min (naked hair) while getting dinner together
Added Its a 10 Leave in and retwisted for a total of 8 twists
Sat under dryer for 15 minutes on medium (this was an experiment to reduce blow dry time)
Applied chi keratin oil to each twist then tension blow dried and twisted each section. The blow dry was very quick as hoped.
After blow dry lightly applied argon oil

Ended up with a cute twisted side bun. I did all of this Wednesday and still haven't taken my hair down. It feels soooo good and is much shiner than usual. I'm actually surprised since I only used the It's a 10 leave in and oils.

Next time I do this I think i'll oil my scalp after the blow dry with sulphur oil or cream. I had expected to need to take down and redo my hair today and then oil my scalp in the process but my hair still looks fresh and feels soft. I'm going to leave her alone until she needs attention.

-Washed with Elucence moisture benefits
-Conditioned with Jane carter nourishing conditioner
-Leave in: APB leave in and creme in blueberry
-Styled with Xtreme wetline gel for a wash and go

Tonight, prepoo with Coconut Oil or Grapeseed oil. Tomorrow, add some ORS replenishing pack on top of the oil and go for a run (aka deep condition lol). Then do a braid n curl.

Shampoo with diluted Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castille soap.

Unsure about what condish to use.

Make a MN/Sulfur mix

Try the Inversion method.

Prepoo: PK elasticizer extreme
Shampoo: macadamia natural oil moisturizing shampoo
DC: macadamia natural oil deep repair mask
Leave in/heat protectant: redken anti snap layered under carols daughter cupuacu blow dry cream
Serum: chi keratin and silk infusion ( love, love this... Best serum hands down). The iron guard, and the original chi serum left me with dry, crunchy hair. This one gave me the softest, smooth blow out. This also has much better ingredients to both moisturize and repair your hair.
Blow dry
Twist with Marie dean whipped Shea nilotica. Set twists on perm rods.
Hoping to rock a nice blowout twistout tonight.

Since I washed and DC yesterday I'm just going to moisturize and seal probably every other night. Not going to do too much since I plan to relax my hair next week. Keep it simple and put it in bun until then.

Prepoo: HV Vatika Frosting & SSI Okra
Cowash: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Cowash
DC: Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk
Leave in/Moisturizer: Bee Mine Luscious
Seal: HV Vatika
Twist: MYHC Sophia's Hair Grease

I'm going to try a wash n go for the first time... I hope it turns out... And I'll experiment with night routines so I can get it down pat, so I can do them during the week...

Prepooed with EVCO overnight
Applied ACV to my scalp, massaged it in and let it sit for about 15 minutes
Shampoo washed with the AIA cleansing pudding
DC with Annabelle's Perfect Blends Mud Mask (NICE...new staple)
Rollerset with my Ynobe prepoo and Infusium 23
Skip flat ironing and do medium sized bantu knots for waves

Back