June 20,21,22..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Ready to get "serious" about my haircare again. While I was cowashing a few minutes ago I realized my hair was getting long again. Time to go into deep moisture mode and keep all my hair on my head.

Today I:
Cowashed with HH Tea Trea Conditioner
Applied It's 10 DC and coconut oil on my hair, detangled
Sitting under my HotHead for 45mins
Rinse
Will twist in the shower with Knot Today and Curling Custard
Pin around my head to stretch
30 minutes with a shirt on my head
1 hour under the Pibbs

Prepoo with SM smooth & repair masque topped with HV cocasta oil
Cleanse with Elucence moisture benefits
DC with Bask cacao bark
APB pudding or SD wheat germ for leave in, seal with Bask apple sorghum
Style with Curl Junkie pattern pusha

Redo my mini twists, loc method, greenhouse ( I hope I have the name right) with a cap for a few hours to get my scalp back right. Daily washing while on my beach vacay- my hair/ scalp did not like it.

Regular wash like normal. I got these great Cantu products in my curlbox this month so I'm excited to use them.

Try this twist out I saw on instagram, it's not really special but the parts she made to twist look interesting. The middle is set on perm rods and the ends are on perm rods.

I just got a new Mastex Conditioning Cap...so I want to do something with that!

I think I'm going to straighten my hair this weekend and give myself a light trim! I'll come back with the deets later!

Did use my Mastex cap, did not straighten.

Prepoo under Cap: Vatika CO, JBCO, Ynobe Moringa Green Tea & some APB Hibiscus & Pomegranate DC. (I was just mixing anything together lol! & who knew, that cap gets HOT!!)

CoWash: GVP Nexxus Humectress

DC: Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk

I also did a ACV rinse.

M & S: Cream of Nature Perfect 7 Leave In, Ynobe Moisture Cream, Organix Argan Oil

Twisted hair, let air dry for a few, used tension method to blow out hair, & retwisted for twist out.

Took the twists out this morning and I loved the results. Looked more like deep waves then a twist out. Will wear like this all week!

Back