June 25th, 26th, 27th - What R Your Hair Plans???

JJamiah

Hello LHCF,

This weekend I will be sporting my phony pony, My wash day isn't until Wednesday which I will Shampoo out the gel with clarifying shampoo, use my hair one, use my nexxus emergencee, and DC with IOn Extreme :D.

SO What are your hair plans :) ?

I'm going to wash and go out tonight.
Tomorrow I'm doing a deep conditioner and Saturday, hopefully I'll be getting my color touched up and a trim if my stylist agrees to cut on curly wet hair.
Sunday, nada.

Tommorrow:grin::

Clarify w/Either Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea and Babbasu Oil Conditioner or 'Poo
10-15 Minutes under dryer No Plastic Cap with Nexxus Emergencee
Co-Wash with Nexxus Humectin
DC with Afroveda Ashlii Amla under Steamer
Rinse
Apply Skala Ceramides G3 for Ceramides "boost"
Porosity Control to Seal everything in
Apply AE Nourish Spa Leave In & Dry under Dryer

Prepping for relaxer over 4th of July Weekend @ 12-13 weeks Post.:spinning:

Tommorrow:grin::

Clarify w/Either Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea and Babbasu Oil Conditioner or 'Poo
10-15 Minutes under dryer No Plastic Cap with Nexxus Emergencee
Co-Wash with Nexxus Humectin
DC with Afroveda Ashlii Amla under Steamer
Rinse
Apply Skala Ceramides G3 for Ceramides "boost"
Porosity Control to Seal everything in
Apply AE Nourish Spa Leave In & Dry under Dryer

Prepping for relaxer over 4th of July Weekend @ 12-13 weeks Post.:spinning:

We'll be using our NExxus Emergencee Stash until we are in our golden years :lachen:

Getting my ends trimmed Friday afternoon, shampoo and deep condition on Saturday and lots of moisturizing on Sunday!!! :grin:

Tomorrow:

Rinse out Overnight DC with Skala Choco/ Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea
Moisturize with Care Free Curls
Seal with Coconut Oil
Two Strand Twists/Twist Out
Rock that Twist Out while watching Rob Base, Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh, Salt-n-Pepa and Bell Biv Devoe in concert!!!!

I never participate in these types of threads but I am going to join in today.

Tonite, I will be clarifying with Nexxus Aloe Rid, then I will shampoo and condition with Suave Shea Butter and Almond, then follow that by trying out my new jar of Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment. Then, I will apply some S-curl, slick my hair back, put on a scarf, and go to bed.

Tomorrow I will reapply S-Curl or Care Free Curl Gold maybe both and try shingling for the first time. I will use Ecostyler gel to shingle with. If I like the results then I will see how long the style lasts. If I don't like the results I will clarify and condition again.

I'm curious to see how my hair will look with shingling. I can get waves with gel but I haven't put gel on my whole head before. We'll see. I just hope it doesn't end up being a sticky goopy mess.:nono:

-wash with hair one tea tree
-DC with skala ceramide masque and and NTM deep recovery mask
-Condition w skala ceramide condish
-use skala ceramide leave in then blow dry
-put in chi silk infusion
-then flat iron

Last edited:
Thanks to all the new and regular posters in this thread! Trust I read them all :D
Thanks again. :)

I'm going to forgo my decade-old air dried ponytail in favor of daily co-washing and air drying loose for as long as I can stand it (the feel of hair hanging on my neck drives me nuts).

On Sunday, I will DC overnight using a Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm + Aubrey Organics GPB mixture.

I'll be tea rinsing, DC with Alter Ego and co washing with Skala Shea butter. Air drying in a ponytail as usual.

* I have been loving the Skala Shea Butter more than my aloe Vera one. It's so darn moisturing!

Saturday I'll be 13 weeks post. The NG is getting THICK & DENSE!

Sunday night:
1. shampoo w/ cream of nature
2. aphogee 2min reconstructor conditioner
3. deep condition either overnite or w/ heat (coconut oil + Keracare humecto)
4. rinse & detangle under running water
5. t-shirt dry partially
6. apply leave- ins, seal w/ castor oil, detangle fully, smooth down
7. use scarf to smooth flatten NG
8. when dry, flexirod hair hanging out of scarf

I had a change of plans.. had to do a Aphogee two step treatment :wallbash:.. I don't know if it made the situation any better. Probably co wash some day this weekend with Suave aloe and water lily. Probably use it as a leave in too.

Last edited:
Well, I got a jump on it last night and pre-poo'd with Burt's Bee Avocado Butter, then poo'd with L'Occitane Aromachologie. Got rid of excess water with a t-shirt (first time trying) then put in my L'Occitane Aromachologie Hair Mask for 15 mins under a shower cap. Rinsed out, applied my Rusk Smoother leave-in and John Frieda hair serum. Air-dried in a single plait pony overnight. This morning I moisturized with a little Hydrathermal Naturals Growth lotion and sealed with some EVCO. Went to work with a loose pony.

Tonight I applied JBCO to my NG.

I'm in Senegalese Twists so I'll be juicing with S Curl 360 Stylin' Afro Hair Softener tomorrow morning and applying Claudie's Elixir to my scalp tomorrow night.

It's my birthday weekend! I'm going to I'm going to clarify, deep condition my hair with Hairveda's SitriNillah Masque.. I might do an ACV rinse. Throughout the summer I will be in a braid-out.

My hair is braided so I'm keeping it simple. Wash, D/C with light protein, rinse with roux porosity control, Scarf til dry then leave in juice and curl to ends with caruso rollers.

I will do a bentonite clay cleansing Friday night and deep condition with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose on Sunday.

I'm thinking of doing a henna treatment and perhaps I'll even get ambitious and install some crochet braids w/ deep wave hair. I'd really like to hide my hair during my transition, but it's just so darn hot that I've been on the fence about it.:ohwell:

I tracked down my HS stylist because I can no longer trust myself with the scizzors. I'm getting a good trim on Friday and then hopefully by sunday I will have my kinky/curly weave installed...so excited! :grin:

Back