March 5, 6 & 7 What are your Hair Plans???

hopefully tomorrow I will be first finger detangling then comb detangling my hair and then DCing with my lustrasilk shea and mango and then slapping the whole thing in two banded ponytails or go back to my pucca puffs

On Saturday I will:
Clarify with ORS Creamy Aloe
Wash with CON green
Aphoghee 2 Min
DC with Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment
Bun under half wig

I plan 2 was dc and airdry....im sick of this short weave I have had in all of 2 weeks lol... I plan to braid my hair back into a bun....this will be a chill weekend 4 me.

today i co washed with kbb deep conditioner and am in a puff with kbb hair milk.
tomorrow i plan on doing a w&g using kbb hair milk and either hairveda whipped gelly or qhemet soft hold gel.
sunday i will pre poo, shampoo, and deep condition and then do twists with ORS pudding.

I think I am going to do my regular wash/DC and maybe try roller setting. But I am absolutely going to practice flat twisting my hair. I did it last night and it looks super cute today. I'm going to try smaller ones on Sunday I think then try a twist out on Monday. If it turns out cute.

First of All, Thanks JJamiah for taking over this thread for SherylsTresses. Sheryl: You did a Great Job Managing this Thread.:wave:

Today:

Co-Washed with Avalon Organics Lemon, Babbasu Nut and Shea Clarifying Conditioner *For me, my Henna Stain uptakes better/faster when I clarify first and this Clarifying Conditioner helps with any potential 'dryness'*

Will Rinse Henna with White Rain and Indigo with Tigi Moisture Maniac

DC with L'Oreal Artec mixed with Hemp See Oil (For the Ceramides:lick:)

Will apply a Vial of Matrix Biolage Ceramides....and Leave In

Will Dry under dryer (Wigging It till Spring):sekret:

I've been prepoo'ing with my ayurvedic oil mix since about 6:30 this morning, I'm going to do a tea rinse, DC, airdry and probably do a Bantu Knot out.

Shampooing (Mane and Tail) and then deep conditioning (mayo mixed with raw honey and Queene Helene's Cholesterol Conditioner) my hair today, moisturize (ORS Olive Oil Hair Lotion and olive oil on the ends) and do a wash 'n go style. Also, I need to replenish some hair products this weekend so I'll be making a trip to Rite-Aid tomorrow.

One of these days I'm going to try my hand at pin curls.

I am 10 weeks post as of today. I want to relax at 12 or 13 weeks, but it hard to resist the temptation. I've been wearing my hair in well moisturized ponytail to limit manipulation and protect my ends. If I wash this weekend, it will be the last time until I relax. Decisions, decisions...

Back