March 25th, 26th, & 27th- What Are Your Hair Plans???

I'm going to wash, condition, and blow dry. I have been doing CW to check out my curls and determining to cut or not to cut. Right now, I'm not BC. I may press my hair depending on how I feel on Sunday.

Sent from my PG06100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I will be right behind you on this one! Ive been using my Bigen for about 6 yrs, and I TU once per year (root to tip). I'm waiting until the week of April 11th to do my Bigen Oriental Black (love it) TU cuz I hit the road for a trip that wknd! :yep: I've been itching to TU sooner, but have been lazy with my hair n want the color fresh when I go out-of-town. That color is so nice...

@ Jewell, Gurl I know how you feel I love the oriental black the depth of the color is very rich and nice. Bigen also seems to give me an thicken effect along with some growth after applying it that's definitely an added plus for me. I been wanting to TU for awhile too, but I started doing cassia so I was/am kinda worried about how that will effect my hair. The lady that I ordered cassia from said that it is okay to color with any store color including bigen after using cassia so I'm praying everything goes well..if not yall will see me posting a thread about it.lol! Have you by any chance done both?

Let's see:scratchch, box braids are my PS of choice right now and I am not planning to take them down until next week. So, I'll apply my growth aid to my scalp and follow up w/ Joico moisture balm as my weekly DC. Then I'll rebraid the front section and any braids that need a lil TLC:yep:.

today I shampooed, oil rinsed, conditioned, did another oil rinse

saturday and sunday I will just cowash, air dry, bun. I'm going to try not to put too many products in my hair, including leave ins and oils because my hair feels awesome after a much needed shampoo and I forgot how it behaves without all that stuff i've been putting in it so religously

I need to be doin this right now actually. Lol.

Wash and DC w/ Giovanni Smooth As Silk Shampoo and their Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor.
Tangle Teeze with GDLI and twist.
Going out of town tomorrow and want to wear a twist out with my sue maesta hooded band like I discovered last weekend.

I plan on looking at some fotki albums and trying to step my style game up. I was going to flat iron but I think I want something different. :yep:

I henna'ed tonight under the steamer. I bought a new steamer to replace my old broken one and OMG that thing is HOT! I had to turn it to the lowest setting. It felt so good, though. I shouldn't have waited so long to replace it. After the steamer, I left the henna in for another 2 hours for a total of 3 hours.

Now I'm DC'ing overnight with Alter Ego Garlic conditioner and will check the condition of my hair tomorrow. It was in need of a little bit of everything so I'll see if the henna and DC was enough.

I only wash every other week now. So just chilling and slapping on a half wig.

Waiting on my joico to arrive. Ordered the moisture recovery conditioners. Want to use these on straight hair.

Will be helping my grandmother w her hair tho. Just got her a new pressing comb and stove. Her old comb looked like it was from from 1945.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Long Hair Care Forum App

Plans for tomorrow: Aphogee two step and DC with Aveda Dry Remedy. Later in the week Organix BKT and a 3" trim :( not ecstatic about the trim but I hate the way my hair looks

well i have to go to a baby shower today..i feel like im having the baby since i put more heart & stress into this baby shower then anyone:nono:

I put flexi-rods in my hair, i dont know how its going to turn out since i did my hair last night with a "I dont give a damn" frame of mind..I really need to graduate to the big purple ones! And im really getting tired of doing my hair. Im fighting with the inner demon in me not to texlax my hair again(after 9m):crybaby:

I think I'm gonna add some flat twists to my hair plans instead of the braids. my hair needs to LAY DOWN to go under this wig for the wedding and the braids ain't cuttin it :lachen:

I wash, condition, and rollerset daily. Ironically, I've found that this makes me less :look::lol: obsessive w/ my hair as it's an ongoing regimen and I know how my hair is going to look and feel daily. And it takes care of PJism.

With that said, there's nothing really special to do on the weekends :ohwell: I said I would start DC w/ heat, but I really don't have the time to be randomly sitting under a dryer. I may try out those tubes of hot oil Cholesterol. Supposeably you can just put it in a cup of hot water and go. I usually take a bath before I wash my hair so I'll put the hot oil on before I bathe and let it sit. If this ends up being worth while, I'll start doing this every weekend.

Hmm...I'm kind of excited now :yay:

I took down my braids on Friday until 4am Saturday morning. Today I detangled, pre-pooed, and washed my hair. At 5 months post, it didnt turn out well so I'm wiggin it up for the next few days.

I was gonna do the whole wash, DC, blow dry, flat iron shebang for tomorrow...but in all honesty I think I'm just gonna co-wash and halfwig it. Much easier. and less damage/manipulation

I am doing an aphogee 2 minute treatment, a hair one cleansing conditioner and a DC with kerapro Intense treatment. I also will be flat ironing my hair. I may even trim...

Well, last nite I did a protein treatment(eggs, olive oil,lustrasilk shea butter cholesterol, black strap molasses) for a hour.

Then I rinse out my hair but was too tired to shampoo my hair sections. So, I just used the Herbal Essence Hello Hydrodation then green tea/rosemary rinse.

I don't if that was bad for not using a shampoo after a treatment. :spinning:

But, my hair seemed fine. I squeezed water out with t-shirt.

Detangled my hair with grapeseed oil , braided it, and went to bed. I woked up early morning to flatiron my hair. Now, I'm putting perm rods in my hair.

I love perm rods! Soft Sexy Curls!

I just got finished putting coconut oil in my hair, finger detangling and twisting it in preparation for my wash later on today.

I'm going to wash with Nexxus Therappe, condition with Emergencee and follow up with either Nexxus Humectant or Sally's One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner.

washed, DC, and going to do either braids or twists with my hair.. can't decide yet.. ended up blowdrying and doing 2 french braids lol

Last edited:
I'm trying all new products when I wash and DC. Hopefully all my hair wil not fall out...

Sent from my My Touch 4 G using Long Hair Care Forum App

I washed, oil rinsed, and dc'd my hair then I took my time and flat ironed it really well. Well I stepped out and my hair went poof! O well.

Sent from my HTC EVO using LHCF App

Got my cholesterol hot oil on my hair! It felt really good and make my ends look good. I'm feeling it! I'll know by tomorrow what kind of effect it had on my ends after being airdried. I'm still washing the oil out.

Friday and Saturday I just rocked this ponytail I've had my hair in all week...Later on today (Sunday) I intend to wash, DC, and do a twistout...It's been a minute since I did one of those so hopefully it turns out neat.

Back