June 2009 Updates *Pic Happy*

Amazing progress!!!!!!!!!!

I saw your name mentioned in another thread and I just had to see what all the hoopla was about. I know it's super corny, but YOU GROW GIRL!! I am in awe!!!

Ummmm, weave check? For real though? Seems to me like the line between "keeping it real" and straight up hating are really starting to blur on this forum. Some of ya'll need a hug or a puppy...something.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Please tell me why I have looked at these progress pictures like 10x already. I have really never seen anything like this before on LHCF. Congrats once again Chavas!

Beautiful. You are definitely an inspiration and a testament as to what one can achieve with healthy hair practices. You got me thinking about wigs now! lol

Please tell me why I have looked at these progress pictures like 10x already. I have really never seen anything like this before on LHCF. Congrats once again Chavas!

Girl, who are U telling. I have been back and forth in this thread for days :lol:

Chavas, you did the dang thang girl. Serious progress.

Absofreakinlutely GORGEOUS!!!!! I am so jealous. That's the most amazing progress I've seen in a long time! I can't wait to get there in about a year. Great progress Chavas!!!!

Last edited:
OMG Ashanti is on LHCF! LOL
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I love your hair and make-up in the car picture. Keep up the great work. You'll be wSL by Dec with no problems!
Thanks! You know you had me blushing when you said I look like Ahanti!

OMG! Your hair is THE TRUTH!!
You are gorgeous too! You're one of my hair inspirations

Question: How'd you protect your edges and hairline while wearing your wigs?
Wig Caps. The one's that look like a stocking cap. And Moisturizer.

How frequently did use m.n.? Your hair is ridiculously gorgeous!!!
Every day to everyother day.

Lovely GAWGUS HAIR.. Im going over to the "if i could have anyones hair on the boards" thread, cause i found my choice!!

How often did you relax, and how often did you use MN, and how often did you deep condition, only when shampooing 2x a month?? and and, lol
I could go on for days!!
I relax every 3 months (12 weeks). I was using MN everyday to everyother day. I deep condition every time I wash.

So proud of you!!! I feel good cuz I am not the only one protective styling allllllll of the time!!! Great progress!!! Give us the scoop on "exactly" what you will be doing to get those 4 inches honey!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!
To get those 4 inches flowing I am going to wear wigs everyday and, I am going to kick-in the MN and scalp massages like never before. I will keep ya'll posted.

Back