June 2009 Updates *Pic Happy*

Wonderful progress.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Keep up the good work, you are definitely an inspiration!

You are so pretty and your progress in amazing!! I may be natural but you are an inspiration to me!! Are you still wigging it?

ETA: nevermind you answered that question already. When it gets cooler I'm going to step my wig game up, quite honestly it's too hot down here to wear a wig right now.

I was thinking the same thing. I just gotta find the right wig!

Your hair is beautiful and you are very pretty. I think you kinda look like that Cosby girl....what's her name? Keisha? Anyway your hair looks great and the growth is CRAZY! Now that is motivation for me! Keep us updated and dont stay away so long. LOL. I am going to send you a PM about wigs:yep:

Your hair looks amazing! Congrats on your progress! Your eyebrows are to die for too- heck you are just gorgeous girl!

Great, great progress. I'm so happy for you. I used to stalk your Fotki. I think your wig pics inspired me to start wearing halfwigs. It really paid off for you and I hope it does the same for me.

oh my f'ing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry im going to have to repeat it in all caps but i am screaming YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have followed your hair in the beginning and liked but now I LOVE IT!!!! your such an inspiration my mouth literally dropped to the floor and my eyes popped out of my head.
I dont even know what else to say im just ... im just SPEECHLESS congratulations mamita!!!!!

Really....now you have me curious. Is it Nivea, Keisha Pullman, Ashanti, Janet Jackson, or all of them mixed together. lol...I guess you can tell I hear this often. Who's my twin?

NIVEA!!! That's who you look like girl! Very pretty!!!! :yep:

I am so proud of you, CC! I could just cry for joy! I have always enjoyed your progress updates! Congrats!!!!

Back