June 2009 Updates *Pic Happy*

Wonderful progress, you will be waist length in no time.

Ok now, give it up what eye shadow/s do you have on?

SOOOO Beautiful!!! a little OT but are you a professional make-up artist?! That eyeshadow is something fierce girl!!! nevermind, i checked the fotki... off to stalk and add you as a friend lol

YOur progress is amazing!! You have certaily learned how to retain all of your growth. I have just found out how to do mine in such a way that is retaining my growth and no splits, so I'm happy to see where I may be at the end of the year! Good job!

OMG Ashanti is on LHCF! LOL
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I love your hair and make-up in the car picture. Keep up the great work. You'll be wSL by Dec with no problems!

OMG! Your hair is THE TRUTH!!
You are gorgeous too! You're one of my hair inspirations

Question: How'd you protect your edges and hairline while wearing your wigs?

Girl your progress is something else..just beautiful. You have done a wonderful job showing that you can gain length by leaving your hair alone and its shows. Thanks for sharing and I also love your fotki makeup tips as I am always checking for more.:yep:

:shocked: Im...completely speechless...I actually screamed NO WAY! outloud. This is amazing....beautiful!

Great progress! I love seeing the progression in pictures. :clap:

I like that you keep it in a simple classic style too. It frames your face nicely. :yep:

Back