June 2009 Updates *Pic Happy*

I don't ever get hype of anyone's progress on here but I'm (in my head) screaming, lol...

I'm going the wig route too... Congrats Girlie!!!!

I don't ever get hype of anyone's progress on here but I'm (in my head) screaming, lol...

I'm going the wig route too... Congrats Girlie!!!!

Wow...thanks....wigs are the way to go. I see why grannie always kept one.

i forgot to say you look like a star but i cant remember the girl name dam

Really....now you have me curious. Is it Nivea, Keisha Pullman, Ashanti, Janet Jackson, or all of them mixed together. lol...I guess you can tell I hear this often. Who's my twin?

Wigs are definitely the way to go for me. After seeing Ateeya's vids on 3/4 wigs I've been hooked. They come in so many styles and colors, love them... Such an inspiration to see progress of someone who follows the same regimen I do... Can't stop looking at page 1, lol

Okay I'm over here grinning like it's my hair- Awesome job Chavas ! I am so proud for you. Wigs are the truth indeed.

Ateeya inspires me too. She display's that a women can still look sexy while protecting her own hair. I love the way she wears her wigs and weaves. The thing I love the best about her is that her natural hair is #1 Priority before she even puts a wig on her head.

Once Again, thanks to all of you ladies for such lovely compliments!

You all are a blessing!!!! Mwah!!
:grin::grin::grin:

You are so pretty and your progress in amazing!! I may be natural but you are an inspiration to me!! Are you still wigging it?

ETA: nevermind you answered that question already. When it gets cooler I'm going to step my wig game up, quite honestly it's too hot down here to wear a wig right now.

Goodness gracious!!!!!!!!! I'm drolling! Wow, wow, wow... this accomplishment is amazing. Just a great job. Thanks for sharing your progress. It give me hope! You and your hair are gorgeous.

i agree--i have alotta hair 4a and its thick/long- so whenever i wear a sewn-in or fall-i wear big hair--then again i like everything big and bodacious:grin:

and again ur hair growth and progress are beautiful...:yep:

u go head with yo bad self diva

Yes... I love them. Half wigs and lace fronts are my staples. I noticed that the longer your real hair gets, the fuller or curlier your wig style has to be.

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! You've made such great progress! Definitely inspirational! Your eyebrows are on point as well lady!

i forgot to say you look like a star but i cant remember the girl name dam

The black girl from saved by the bell! Lark Vorhees! That's who she reminds me of - esp with the long hair front pic in the car.

Your growth is amazing and inspirational. Congrats.

ETA _ I never heard of folks using wigs for growth before I came here. I always thought wigs were for bald people. What do I know! Lemme go find a wig shop...

Last edited:
Back