July - What have your purchased (Hair products)

TopsyTail

conair-topsy-tail-5-pc-kit-350x350.jpg

Bag of black rubberbands
small boar bristle brush

Just bought sample packs of: Soft n Free Really Deep Conditioning Treatment and Optimum Care Deep Conditioning Masque. I always tell myself to calm down on the product buyin but...it just never works out. Bless my heart. Smh.

Curls Creamy Curl Cleanser
SheaRadiance Maximum Moisture Conditioner
SheaRadiance Nourishing Hair Repair Cream (received a sample of this in my curlBOX and my hair absolutely loved it)

Nettle tea
Millcreek Biotin conditioner X 2
Millcreek Keratin conditioner
Millcreek Aloe conditioner (This is new to me...the conditioner I normally use for my first cowash lather is discontinued (I have a few bottles remaining but I'm looking for a replacement ahead of time).

Nexxus Pro-mend Overnight Treatment (awesome)
Nexxus Pro-mend Straightening Lotion (haven't tried it yet)

Alterna Caviar Photo-Age Defense (great so far, high hopes for use before straightening)
Alterna Caviar White Truffle Hair Elixir (AMAZING)
I've now tried several products from this Alterna Caviar line. It's supposed to be anti-aging, but I like how it nourishes the hair without weighing it down, and has UV protection (the intense heat this summer has been leaving my hair a little depleted). I have the trial sizes of shampoo, conditioner, and overnight hair rescue--thinking about eventually purchasing the big sizes. The combo of the split end focus of the Nexxus plus overall repair and nourishing from the Caviar line seems promising as a winning combo.

I didn't mean to buy all this stuff :look: I went to Ulta to replace my Fekkai protein treatment only to find that they no longer sell it :cry3: :cry3: In a swirling abyss of despair, my only comfort was to buy up a whole bunch of other stuff to soothe my hurt feelings :lol:

Last edited:
  • Hairitage Hydration Sweet Buttery Pomade and Coconut Mango Moisturizer
  • got 2b guardian angel Flat Iron Balm (bogo @ Walgreens)

From Vitacost:

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Xtreme™ Protein Hair Infusion -- 5.1 oz Tube

Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor Eco Chic Technology

Aubrey Organics Moisturizing Conditioner Honeysuckle Rose

Aubrey Organics Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner White Camellia

Aubrey Organics Conditioning Mask Blue Green Algae

Aubrey Organics GPB® Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner Rosemary

I didn't buy this all at once.

Raw shea butter
V05 Tea Therapy
1L Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Manic Panic Vampire Red

4 more synthetic wigs---i spent last night reviving 2 and they look good, like brand new good..

salerm leave in
castor oil

Last edited:
Back