July - What have your purchased (Hair products)

1 Lets Jam extra hold for my edges. it works ok not as much as i would have liked tho. It may be because i'm using it on natural hair, relaxed hair may give a different result.

2 Liquid Gold Beauty-Vites (Vitamin and Mineral Supplement for Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails)

Mineral Shea Olive Aloe Vera Algae Hair Mask

I purchased 2 sequin headbands. :lol: (I'm not as fun as you all.)

I got these colorful headbands from Nordstrom a few days ago. I want to go back and get more. Buns have been my go to style in this heat and wanted something for my front because of my huge forehead.

Last edited:
I"m so excited I found AORM on the ground for $15.99 I bought both bottles that were on the shelf and AOHSR I'm so excited:yay:

Catnip and burdock root tea

1. ORS Hair Mayo with Wheat Germ Oil :lick:

2. Scunci Hair Accessories pack - it was a steal! Only $3 and I got 4 headbands, 3 medium sized claw clips, 6 baby claw clips, 8 hair ties and 6 snap clips.

Ordered Hair trigger explosive growth elixir last night. Trying to get that hair to grow to APL by january 2013. Will let you know how it works.

I bought some cheapies from family dollar yesterday: suave almond and Shea butter shampoo and conditioner and kids organic detangling moisturizer. The detangler worked really good so far. I was starting to have a hard time stretching.

Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter
Curl Junkie Repair Me
Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle
Curl Junkie Coco Latte Curl Creme
Curl Junkie Daily Fix
I have a problem.

I bought a biotin conditioner at a black owned health food store in Hampton, Va. Cant wiat to try it tomorrow or maybe tonite.

IDareT'sHair said:
Nounou's Boutique:
2 Darcy's Botanicals Moisturizing Deep Conditioning Mask

I need to see a pic of your stash you have some of the yummiest condishes ive ever heard of:)
As soon as I get off this no buy challenge I want this Darcys DC and that Pumpkin condish

BASK SALE
Palm Tapioca Deluxe Hair Cream
Java Bean Balm
HAIR TRIGGER SALE
16 OZ Hawaiian Ginger Scent

1 Bottle of Hairomega 3 n 1
1 bottle of Hairomega DHT Blocker
1 bottle of NU-Hair Hair Serum

Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Dye
Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream
Garnier Curl Calm Down - Used once, and in the trash it went.

Bask:

Yam Nectar
Silk Detangling lotion (nectarine vanilla)
Bath...
Coco-vanilla massage serum
Truffle balm butter
Coco-nibs banana sugar scrub

Elasta QP mango butter :0(. I wasn't suppose to buy anything because I have enough stuff. Oh and I got some cantu curl pudding and some other cantu hair lotion :0(. I just can't help self.

Last edited:
Back