July - What have your purchased (Hair products)

(5) Bottles HE Hello Hydration
1 hot comb
1 ecostyler argan oil gel
1 pk donna small hair rollers
1 tresemme naturals vibrantly smooth conditioner
1 mesh hair wrap

AG Moisture and Shine conditioner, AG Fast Food leave-in, Redken All Soft conditioner, Grape Seed Oil, Crisco...for flat ironing, Aloe Vera Juice, and 2 headbands :)

KBB:

Hair Blossom Moisture Mist
Heavenly Jojoba Hair Oil
Ultimate Conditioning Shampoo

I have another hair purchase to make but I've been buying clothes

From Marshalls:

Cortex Argan OIl Moisture Repair Mask
Keratin Complex Deep Reconstructor Mask w/ liquid keratin

Biglots:

Dead Sea Almond Vanilla Condish
Dead Sea Conditioner w/ Dead Sea Minerals & Coconut Extracts
Dead Sea Conditioner w/ Dead Sea Minerals & Lavendar Extracts

Got my Miss Jessie's samples today....really fast shipping~.

shiney_sapphire said:
Is it the 100% argan? That stuff is wondeful skin and hair and hard to go back to anything else.

Yes cost me a little more but smells good. I can't wait to wash this DC out and see how soft it leaves my hair.

Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice

PLEASE tell me this works for you hun! I really wanted to try this. it seems like eveytime i buy something that looks promising, something else comes around!

but i bought:
weave (took it out after 1 week)
megatek (FINALLY so excited!)
Dove soap
Dial soap (my skin hates it)
dove conditioner (grapefruit i think, smells delish!)
wig caps
a $25 wig. (FREETRESS ARE THE BEST!)
im bought to order more freetress wigs!

Did some damage this month (hair and nonhair related)...lets see if I remember it all.

Trigger lightweight 8oz in vanilla pound cake

IPN
Tea-lightful pomade 8oz
Tea-lightful quench 8oz (1/2price)
Hibiscus Mist-8oz (1/2 price)
Red palm oil DC 4oz (free)
Marsh aloe 4oz (free)

I think that's it..guess it wasn't that bad after all

Mega Hit

Buff Headwear - FINALLY!! :yay: 2nd day hair was so easy to achieve using the Buff! All I did was mist my hair with water...shake, and Boom! Like I just did a fresh WnG! Gonna go buy 2 more...and the patterns are so Cute!

R.A.A.H,

PLEASE tell me this works for you hun! I really wanted to try this. it seems like eveytime i buy something that looks promising, something else comes around!

I used avj rinses a couple of years ago when I went from pool to physical therapy (with one hour between sessions and 30 minutes driving time). Diluted avj got rid of the chlorine, kept hair soft until I washed it later in day or that evening depending on my schedule.

FOTE AVJ is inexpensive. I decided to alternate it with other rinses (acv, tea, honey). I swim daily and the rinses are great way to wet hair before a co-wash ... cleanses without stripping, reduces tangles.

New purchases
Shampoos- Jasons Long & Strong Jojoba Shampoo and I loved it

DC-
Organicals Deep Conditioning creme, also loved it and can't wait to try it as a leave in

Stylers
Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle - rave
FOTE aloe vera gel - :nono:
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera gel - :yep:

HG purchases
Ouidad 12 minute deep treatment
Kiss My Face Upper management gel
Original Moxie Daily leave in
Giovanni's SASDM RO and DLI
Tres Naturals RO

FINALLY found TRESemme naturals vibrantly smooth.. been looking for it for over a year. This better be good. I hope its like a no cone TRESemme Smooth & Silky.

Hairveda
2 jars of Almond Glaze
large bottle Moist Condition 24/7
1 large jar of Whipped Gelly
2 shikakai shampoo bars

Ooooh thats such a cute style !!! please post pics when you try it.

Im thinking it should work with twists in too ... also the style in the vid !!!

Hey yall it's me again...lol...I went to Ulta on Sat and bought a liter of Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner for $15 and Giovanni was bogo free, I bought their SAS Conditioner and their Direct Leave-in. All that was 21 bucks. They took off 3.50 for spending over $10.

A new denman brush
One N' Only Argan Oil Styling Creme
African Pride Braid Sheen Spray
Blue Perm Rods
Can't wait to take these Sengelese Twist out in the next two weeks so I can try the styling creme:grin:.

Back