July 9th, 10th, and 11th-- What are your Hair Plans ??

JJamiah

Good Afternoon All,

Happy Thursday, I am not doing much this weekend to my hair. HOnestly I am not in the mood. I am just trying to not Stress, relax and stay cool, Drink lots of water :)

So What R your Hair Plans :) ?

Last edited:
Sunday:grin::

1) Co-Wash w/HV MoistPRO
2) Reconstructor w/Tigi-Dumb Blonde
3) DC w/Curl Junkie Deep Fix
4) Quick Goldwell *for dry & porous hair*
5) Final Rinse with Skala G3 & PC *Nexxus Ensure*
6) Apply Leave-In & Dry

im getting anotha quick weave, after i wash w/ Mills creek Biotin poo and condition with Biotin Cond... i had the last one for 2 weeks, my hair did pretty good. i was hesitant on gtting it cuz i thought i would gt glue on my hair, but she use 2 caps and the weave just came off after i wet it, no glue on hair either.

Last edited:
I just washed and DCed last night and then wrapped my hair and air dried it so this weekend I will be doing a braidout on my dry hair using some Aphoghee Green Tea reconstructor and some Cantu Shea butter Leave in Conditioner and wearing that for a week until my next wash.

~*~RELAXER WEEK~*~
:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Texlaxing with Alter Ego Linange Shea Butter Relaxer LYE
-Mid step protein before neutralizing: Mizani Renew Strength Reconstructing Gelee
-Neutralizing Shampoo: Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo

DC with Steam for an hr
-Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner mixed Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner, avocado oil, kukui nut oil, JBCO and silk amino acids

Rollerset and Silk Wrap
-Leave ins: Shescentit Moisture Mist, Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Restructurizer, Korres Rice Serum (ends only) and Nioxin Bliss Thermal Protector
-After taking down rollers, right before doing the Silk Wrap, I use a little bit of Camellia Seed Oil on my hair

Trim ends and flexirod at night

Last edited:
Friday, moisturize and seal the hair as usual,
Saturday- (Same as Friday)
Sunday-Co-Wash,Oil Rinse, Deep Condition, Moisturize, Seal the Ends, Air Dry Only

Go see my mom :)

I started early I guess:grin: I DC-ed on dry hair with a combo of an egg, Le Kair(?) Cholesterol, Vatika and a dash of MT I did the home steam treatment (hot towels) for about 45mins, I rinsed then shampooed with Profectiv Foam shampoo concentrating on the roots, then I put Aussie moist for 15 mins rinsed and left in 2 pigtails to airdry.

While damp I sprayed with Aphogee Green Tea Restructuriser, leave-in and John Frieda weather works serum, then let airdry. This morning I sprayed a bit more Aphogee green tea then blow dried in section with my WAHL comb attachment, I then flatironed with my FHI. came out really nice I bumped the ends and wrapped but had to take down cause I had to dash.

Love the look and my highlights/colour looks great with it. BUT I noticed that my crown is not growing as fast as the back of my head and the front:perplexed so going to pay special attention to that.>. Hope to make APL this year still!

Phew exhausted just typing that:rolleyes:

My hair is a hot mess! :nono: I don't know why I don't feel like doin' nothin' to it lately (but it is thriving).

So ...

I will pre-poo with WGO/EVOO
Wash with Hair One Olive Oil
Use Redken Extreme Deep Fuel
Use Redken Antisnap leave in
Seal with Mizani Nighttime H20
Cornrow and wig it for the next 3 weeks.

7/9 I plan on washing and banding my hair for the first time :nervous2:
7/10 I plan on cornrowing my hair for the first time with extensions :nervous2:
7/11 I plan on wearing a scarf until I can find someone to fix the mess I created on 7/9 and 7/10 :lol:

Friday: shampoo hair, let it dry around 50%
Apply DC of aphogee 2 min, yoghurt and condish
wrap with cling film (seran wrap I think) overnight

Sat: go under hooded dryer for 15 mins
detangle and rinse

My hair is a hot mess! :nono: I don't know why I don't feel like doin' nothin' to it lately (but it is thriving).

So ...

I will pre-poo with WGO/EVOO
Wash with Hair One Olive Oil
Use Redken Extreme Deep Fuel
Use Redken Antisnap leave in
Seal with Mizani Nighttime H20
Cornrow and wig it for the next 3 weeks.

Hmmm, I see you're using Hair One as well. So many people are switching over to cleansing conditioners now. I think I'm going to experiment and switch to cleansing my hair with Hair One for my next relaxer stretch (which will be 16 weeks, can't do that 20 again) and see how my hair responds. Do you clarify with a shampoo once a month or anything like that at all?

Getting a relaxer tomorrow :grin: Going to a new salon. I'll see how it goes. Today I detangled my hair. Moisturized with bee mine hair milk and sealed with EVCO. I greased my scalp with a mix of castor oil, jojoba, grape seed, and tea tree oil. I usually dont grease my scalp but because Im relaxing tomorrow figured it would do some good. Tomorrow going to apply some EVCO to my ends. Annnd thats it.

I'm still wearing my hair straight and I will keep it that way as I have not had to continuously put heat on it *let me insert a rave for Mizani Humidity Blocker- it really is the Bees Knees*...I would like to wear it straight for the "First Day of School"...I work at a year round school and the first day is July 12th. I didn't think that I would truly become hairnorexic, but I am because I do not feel like my hair is that long and I'm quite honestly ready to wear it in its natural state again so that I can continue to reach my hair goals...

dc on damp hair, co-wash, air dry in a wrap, flat-iron. Using GVP Cond. Balm to dc (IDK why the heck I stopped using this), Suave Lilac/Lavender to co-wash, Proclaim Olive Oil Wrapping Foam to air-dry, EVCO as needed.

Hmmm, I see you're using Hair One as well. So many people are switching over to cleansing conditioners now. I think I'm going to experiment and switch to cleansing my hair with Hair One for my next relaxer stretch (which will be 16 weeks, can't do that 20 again) and see how my hair responds. Do you clarify with a shampoo once a month or anything like that at all?

Yes, I chelate my hair with Joico Chelating Shampoo about every 6 weeks. Hair One is the BEST shampoo I have ever used. It makes my hair so soft! :lick:

1. Prepoo w/ conditioner/WGO mix for 1 hour.

2. Chealating shampoo.

3. Aphogee 2min for 15 min.

4. Black tea rinse for 20 min.

5.DC w/ NTM, Suave Humectant, EVCO mix. 15 min w heat and at least 2 hours w/o heat. Maybe overnight.

6. Apply leave ins and air dry.

try to use up conditioners with shaving and w/e other thing i can find ..

Buy mane N' Tail conditioner (possibly co wash with it)

Sunday: Shampoo possibly do a black tea rinse

clean out my stash bin, either trash can or "shaving cream"

If my blasted steamer finally arrives....I will be steaming my lil heart out!!!!....:grin:....if not, then I won't be doing a thing to it.....

Got a relaxer today with a trim and a soft roller set. It's humid where I am so I'll rock the roller set for a few days until the curls drop and then figure it from there.

Some time this weekend, a heavy protein will have to enter the picture (like Aphogee 2-Step). I haven't done one in a while and I can totally tell the difference. I'm getting MAD breakage.

Back