July 9th, 10th, and 11th-- What are your Hair Plans ??

I'm 9 wks post and considering transitioning. I need to find someone to kinky twist my hair or weave it up ala Solange bohemian look or find some other miraculous style that will prevent me from calling my stylist for a relaxer.

Trying out a new plan. I'm teaching myself how to do neat box plaits so that I can transition with them. I did some yesterday on unwashed hair (to me that's more than 2 days without cowashing). They're messy, but it doesn't matter since I'm going to a pirate-themed party tonight. Thinking about co washing tomorrow in the plaits and then re-plaiting them really neat and tight on Sunday. 15 weeks post today. :yep:

Friday- Poo w/ HE None of Your Frizziness, Protein w/ Giovanni, Cowash with HE None of Your Frizziness & Tresemme Naturals. Then Wash n Go w/ Terri's Method and an EZ comb like Siggy.

Saturday- Deep Condition under the dryer using Mizani Moisturefuse, cowash w/ HE NOYF & Tresemme Naturals, Rock a wild, big WNG w/ a flower.

Sunday- Same as Friday minus the Poo & Protein, going swimming, then Clarify poo & Deep Con overnight baggied.

I think I'll be doing the works, haven't did this much in awhile.
-Prepoo with Skala Avocado mixed with JBCO and Jojoba oil (need to start using up these oils around here since Coconut oil and CHI SI became my go to oils on a regular.
-Shampoo with Nexxus Therappee
-Black Tea Rinse
-DC with Baba de Caracol
-Leave-ins Sedal Hydraloe, CHI Keratin Mist, CHI SI and a little Coconut Oil
-Rollerset and Saran wrap treatment
-Dust ends 1/4 in all around if needed

Tonight I am going to cowash with some skala, maybe experiment with a couple new updo variations since I have like 2 different ones I switch from day-to-day, and it does get a little 'routine'. Also, I bought some of those Good Hair Day hair pins and I've never used them before, so I'm gonna play around with those. Wet bunning tonight, ultimately.

Tomorrow probably just leave it in its bun, maybe wash depending on how my hair feels after my run.

Sunday is DC day. Usual coconut oil beforehand followed by shampoo then DC then wet bun and stuff.

Really a normal hair weekend. I'm not trying anything new or anything. /shrug

Wash w/ giovanni SAS, DC w/ Capilo suela y canela + wgo, add KCKT and HE LTR as leave ins and do box braids.

ETA: I already greezed my hair well with carrot oil yesterday, so that is my prepoo.

Last edited:
I just planned to dc w/ ao gpb conditioner overnight but had to shampoo wash cuz my scalp was itching so bad. Still dcing w/ ao gpb conditioner but on wet hair instead of dry hair.

Yesterday I went to the Salon :) I got a Deep Condition under the Steamer *a must now, and a nice roller set that when she was done I told her I didn't want it blown, she pin curled it. :) it looked nice when I took them down later yesterday evening. :D

Back