July 16th, 17th & 18th - What Are Your Hair Plans ????

JJamiah

Good Morning LHCF,

I am keeping my hair in rollers, I will be washing several days throughout the week with Hair One and just pony uping, I don't have any major styling plans.

So LHCF What are Your Hair Plans :)?

Pre-poo
-Olive oil mixed with garlic oil on my scalp and some on my length to help with shedding. Sit under dryer about 15 minutes.

Cassia Treatment on oiled hair

Wash out with Hair One

DC with Steam for an hr
-Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner mixed Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner, avocado oil, kukui nut oil (just needing to use it up), JBCO and silk amino acids

Airdry and Silk Wrap
-Leave ins: Shescentit Moisture Mist, Shescentit Coco Creme Leave-In Conditioner, Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Restructurizer and Redken Anti-Snap (on ends only)

Style
-Attempt a twistout at night

Last edited:
I always know when the weekend is near when I see this post. I love it!! :lachen:

-I plan on doing a cowash and BM serum application on Friday
-Attempt to do bantu knots Saturday after I DC. Haven't tried them since I started transitioning.
-Not a flippin thing on Sunday but let my hair be free lol

I put my hair in individual braids (with my own hair) on Tuesday and will just be spritzing with water and sealing with coconut oil twice a day. I plan on doing a very mild ACV rinse this weekend to get rid of any hard water buildup, but I will leave my hair in the braids.

Last edited:
Good Morning LHCF,

I am keeping my hair in rollers, I will be washing several days throughout the week with Hair One and just pony uping, I don't have any major styling plans.

So LHCF What are Your Hair Plans :)?

I love hair one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put my hair in individual braids (with my own hair) on Tuesday and will just be spritzing with water and sealing with coconut oil twice a day. I plan on doing an ACV rinse this weekend to get rid of any hard water buildup, but I will leave my hair in the braids.

What is an ACV rinse?

...wearing my natural hair straightened...did this last night...
85a06071dde3__1279144069000.jpeg

I always know when the weekend is near when I see this post. I love it!! :lachen:

I feel the exact same! Plus, I love reading everyone's plans :curtain:

Friday: Rock a twistout that I've been holding out on all week!
Saturday: Same
Sunday: Wash with Elasta QP Creme poo and condition with AOHSR probably....Then re-twist for the week!

I have a wedding to attend on saturday so I will wash, DC and Flatiron... :yay:
Will rewet and continue with my personal bunning challenge by monday!

I'll be trying a twist out! My last twist out was about a month ago and I didn't like it, but maybe this one will be better...

I'm not doing too much this weekend. I'll wash, DC and either do a twistout or bun. I'm feeling pretty lazy so it may be a bun.

I still have my box braids in and I'm going to rinse and DC with a concoction. I may wait another week to shampoo. I'll see how it feels when I've rinsed the DC.

I'm 17 weeks post today, and I'm debating on what I want to do this weekend.
My first option is to go tomorrow and get a touch up and blow out. I can't lie, most of my soul wants to do this. :look:
But some of my soul wants to wait another week.

If I wait, then I will:

1. Clarify with ORS Creamy Aloe.
2. Use Aphogee 2 Minute for 30 minutes.
3. DC with Nexxus Humectress for 2 hours - overnight.
4. Use Porosity Control for 1 minute.
5. Apply Pureology Leave-In, Chi Silk Infusion, and Castor Oil.
6. Rollerset.

I'm 17 weeks post today, and I'm debating on what I want to do this weekend.
My first option is to go tomorrow and get a touch up and blow out. I can't lie, most of my soul wants to do this. :look:
But some of my soul wants to wait another week.

If I wait, then I will:

1. Clarify with ORS Creamy Aloe.
2. Use Aphogee 2 Minute for 30 minutes.
3. DC with Nexxus Humectress for 2 hours - overnight.
4. Use Porosity Control for 1 minute.
5. Apply Pureology Leave-In, Chi Silk Infusion, and Castor Oil.
6. Rollerset.

How long are you trying to stretch for and how long do you usually go between relaxers?

How long are you trying to stretch for and how long do you usually go between relaxers?

I'm going for 18 weeks, and I normally go anywhere between 12 and 16, depending on my school's vacation schedule.
Eventually, I'd like to work my way up to stretching for 20 - 24 weeks, consistently. :yep:

Pre-poo with hempseed oil
wash with ORS creamy aloe
Aphogee 2min on relaxed hair for 30 minutes
DC with Taliah Waajid herbal enhancing condish ~2hrs
Airdry
apply Taliah Waakid leave-in with AO Island naturals on the ends
Seal with my hempseed "grease"

I'm doing a DC tonight, air dry (80%), and braid it up so I can wear a braid out tomorrow. Saturday will be a co-washed ponytail, and Sunday probably the same.

Tommorrow:grin::

1) Co-Wash w/Nutrine Garlic Conditioner *followed up with HV MoistPRO*
2) Quick rinse w/Skala for ceramides
3) Reconstruct w/Tigi Dumb Blonde
4) DC under steamer w/HV Sitrinillah
5) Final PC Rinse apply Leave-In (Alba Botanica & Argan Oil), Dry 70-80% & Finish w/Scarf Method

I am doing absolutely nothing to my hair. It is in cornrows right now and I know if I take the cornrows down, I will slap a relaxer in my hair at 8 weeks post.

I am tryin' to stretch to 10 weeks. I have a feeling that I am not going to make it ... :ohwell:

I shampoo'ed and conditioned last night with Dumb Blonde :lick:

But, I am thinking about doing henna on Sunday or Monday.

Back