Joico Moisture Recovery

Mrs_Lathom

Hey Ladies,
I just finished washing my hair and I'm about to condition...well while reading the directions I noticed it said leave on for 1 minute then wash....1 minute is nothing....should I follow the directions and then use another conditioner or if I leave this on for say an hour do you think I will be ok?

I don't use this line, but I have this vision of you waiting for an answer with hair in towel. In my experience, leaving conditioner on longer than the recommended time does no harm and frequently does my hair good. I use phytojoba - longer than an hour is too much (I usually do 20-30 minutes).

Give it a try - if this is your first time using this line, I would suggest using just the joico to see how it really works for your hair.

I use this and u mean the regular conditioner..yep u can leave it for a min..it works...i leave it for 2 or 3 no problems

Hi, I also use this line and I leave it on for at least an hour. So to answer your question 1 min is nothing..leave it on for longer.

On a sidenote I think the reason a lot of company's instruct us to leave on conditioner for such a a short time is to use more product over time :perplexed...

Okay.. OFF my soapbox LoL

I only used the conditioner as my rinse out and the treatment balm as my deep conditioner (30+ minutes).

I have both the Moisture Recovery and the Intense Hydrator and use them as I see fit, once I determine what my Hair Needs at that Time i.e. Length of time, wiith or without heat etc...:yep:

Last edited:
I love this stuff. Need to buy a new bottle. I leave it on my hair for at least 30 minutes. Sometime I add low heat.

Back