Joico K-pak recontructor

sweetascocoa

Anyone tried this? ive tried aphogee and i cant spend that much money on emergencee. i tried a sample of the recontructor and it did make my hair stronger and it smelled nice. anyone use this as their staple protein treatment

toosexy1 said:
Anyone tried this? ive tried aphogee and i cant spend that much money on emergencee. i tried a sample of the recontructor and it did make my hair stronger and it smelled nice. anyone use this as their staple protein treatment

It's a very good product. You will find that it costs as much (if not more) as Emergencee.

I love k-pak,, i have wondered why no one uses it!, its really good but it is very expensive also so i dont think youd be saving over Emergencee or not,, its softening and strengthening and smells delicious

I want to try this. Just which one do yall use? Is it the K-Pak Conditioner for Damaged Hair or The Liquid Reconstructor?

Last edited:
I just purchased this product yesterday and it was $25. and some change. It smells like banana's and coconuts. I've used it once and it required a great deal of follow up moisturizing to restore my hair to suppleness. I'll have to use it a couple of more times to give you a good opinion. My number one protein has been Nex. Emer.

The only thing I've noticed about Joico K-pak recon. is that the formula has changed 3 times in the 6 years I've been using it. I have no idea why they would do that. But it still works great for me.

I used to use this conditioner along with the shampoo and got good results when I first joined the board.
The only reason I stopped because I have to drive to far a trade secrets.

i used this line a lot. i only stopped because i couldn't find it on sale anymore. i loved how it made my hair feel and i had 2 strands at the most in the comb when i combed my hair after conditioning!

i dont buy stuff from trade secret if they dont have a sale. i use their monthly calendar and go on student's day or men's day (get a man to go with me) or something like that

I have Sally's Version.. I didnt notice nothin special, I really didnt give it a chance either :lol:

toosexy1 said:
i dont buy stuff from trade secret if they dont have a sale. i use their monthly calendar and go on student's day or men's day (get a man to go with me) or something like that

toosexy1 do you mind telling me what day this is?

thanks in advance

Pokahontas said:
I want to try this but I'm cheap though. I wonder if the Sally's version is just as good, lol.
The Sally's version of the Joico K-Pak Reconstructor worked great for me! :D It made my hair very strong!

Never used the Generic version, but I used to use the Reconstructer when my hair was in better shape and I only lost a few hairs after rinsing it out. For some stupid reason I stopped using it but I just bought another tube yesterday so I'll see if my hair likes the new formula...

dynamic1 said:
It's on sale at ULTA - 40% off until Aug. 5th. I think it's about $18 for the liter.

I just went to ULTA Saturday looking for this and the whole product line was gone!!!!!:eek: I only have one application left, at the most.

Do you all know any on-line vendors for the Joico K-pak! This along with Nexxus Emergencee is my heavy protein staple!

PrincessAvaya said:
I just went to ULTA Saturday looking for this and the whole product line was gone!!!!!:eek: I only have one application left, at the most.

Do you all know any on-line vendors for the Joico K-pak! This along with Nexxus Emergencee is my heavy protein staple!

If I don't find what I want on Ebay, I get stuff from http://www.rafsinc.com/store/catalog.htm

or

http://www.discount-beauty.com/ (FREE shipping for $60 orders)

I just purchased a litre bottle this afternoon from ULTA. It was on sale for $17.97 and I had a coupon for $3.50 so I only paid $14.47.

Can I use this as the protein after I rinse out my relaxer? Any help will be appreciated. :)

Back