JBCO is the ish......

chebaby

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
this is my first time ordering JBCO.
when i first got it i honestly didnt like it because to me it was too thick and sticky, much like honey. but baby....i've been using it EVERYDAY and let me tell you my hair is sooooo soft.

who else is in love with this product?

Here, here! :grin: JBCO is wonderful on my ends, wet and dry! I put it on my scalp sometimes. It is also great to clean your skin.

JBCO is Jamaican Black Castor Oil; it can be purchased here: www.sams247.com.

It took me a minute (like 6 months) to figure out how to effectively use this stuff. I love it! I use a dime size daily, when I moisturize, and my hair is so soft. I can't believe I've been using it this long, not realizing how great it really is.

I am in love with JBCO, I've been using it for over a year now. It's my main man, I use it on my face, hair, in my conditioner, lol and even my elbows, Yup I love this stuff.

I use the Haitian Black Castor Oil called Palma Christie and I LOVE IT! I put some in my hair on Sunday of last weekend on wash day and my hair stayed soft ALL week long! The first.

I use the Haitian Black Castor Oil called Palma Christie and I LOVE IT! I put some in my hair on Sunday of last weekend on wash day and my hair stayed soft ALL week long! The first.

Fine, where did you purchase that from, hmm I wouldn't mind trying some.

I found it at a little haitian store nearby.

Fine you are very right about the Haitian one. I found some a while back its like gold and I also have the REAL JBCO from Jamaica my SO's mom sent me. I dont let anyone into my stash.

Thx Fine, for the info.

Closer, I remembered when you made a thread about the JBCO you received for your MIL. Girl I wanted some so bad:lachen:. I love this stuff, but I'm mos def going to try and locate Haitain Castor oil Fine mentioned.

yeah i love JBCO too!!! i use it on my ends like every 2 days after my rollerset or when i wash and go and i swear it's thickening those ends up!!

I just received some JBCO the other day I put some on my daughters ends..I thought some here said if they used to much castor it makes the hair hard and not to use it on the scalp...can it be used on the scalp? I'm going to try a dime size on my hair and see what happens.

I ran out of regular castor oil, and I took a chance on the JBCO, and I love it!!!

It's not as thick, stinky and sticky like castor oil. I had underprocessed areas from my last touch-up, and it helped soften those areas.

**adding JBCO to the list of hair goodies I'm getting when that income tax money comes in** :grin:

Is this it?

14429L.gif

i use it EVERYDAY. its the only oil i use now.
yes you can use it on the scalp. it thickens the hair that way

Is this it?

14429L.gif

No, that isn't it. It's this:

Jamaican%20Black%20Castor%20Oil%208%20oz%20&%204%20oz..JPG

Castor oil is great. It's one of my staples. Last year, I bought 4 bottles of JBCO. I only have 3/4 of a bottle remaining. I like it! But at $9.99 for each 8 oz. bottle + shipping + weekly deep conditioning that includes castor oil, I've decided to use cold press castor oil instead. I recently bought a large bottle (32 oz, the first pic) for $7.77. It has a beautiful gold color, which I know is good. I grew up where there were castor plants, when you crush the seeds the oil is the same light golden color. The cold pressed oil will last a very long time, and I'm looking forward to using it tomorrow! I plan on using the remaining JBCO in my creamy leave in -- precious stuff :yep:.

Back