OK JBCO IS WEIRD!

update

this oil is highly absorbable, I dont even feel it in my hair hardly at all now and I used lots! its just soft:yep:

Oh reallly?? I was wondering where you were going to go with your recommendation. I just ordered; so think I should subscribe and add my .02 when able.

Thanks for everybody's commentary.

I mix 4 tablespoons of ORS Mayonnaise to 2 tablespoons JBCO as a pre-poo and it makes my hair so soft I rarely need to seal for a few days after. I do this once a week. I also mix it with my egg protein treatments, 1 tbsp EVOO, Honey, JBCO, 2 Eggs & Conditioner.

Yeah I'm slow trying stuff sometimes. Been hearing about this stuff for years now, I just tried it for the first time

Its thick, icky, sticky kinda, but soft and moisturizing

I dont know how I feel about this oil yet, it was just so different

feels like it could really build up too

you ladies have any issues with build up using this? also the ability to spread this oil was not easy, what do you ladies do to really get it worked in your hair, do you cut it with another lighter oil?

I'm waiting to see how my hair feels after some time with it in my hair, got it two funky sticky really oily but shiny soft braids right now

right now I have mixed feelings:perplexed

So it's been over a year. Did you post your final feelings on JBCO? I am thinking about purchasing it and since I LOVVVVVE your hair:lick:, was wondering if the oil had anything to do with the growth/health. Thanks!

So it's been over a year. Did you post your final feelings on JBCO? I am thinking about purchasing it and since I LOVVVVVE your hair:lick:, was wondering if the oil had anything to do with the growth/health. Thanks!
aww thank you girl, but no I never dd end up using it again, I still have the full bottles, I kept meaning to do overnight treatments with it or something just never got to it. So yeah, I cant give the JBCO credit for anything

but still try it, you might really like it

Back