January 23,24,25..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
We're in our 3rd week of The New Year! Just starting this 2015 Journey All Together.:circle:

So....What will YOU be doing this Weekend to Baby & Beautify YOUR Hair????

Will do an overnight with: SSI's Coconut Sorbet (on dry Hair) Saran Wrap
Cowash in the a.m. with: Claudie's 3n1 Cleansing Conditioner
Do a 20 minute Cathy Howse UBH DC'er under dryer (requires heat)
Steam with: J. Monique Naturals Jojoba Deep Treatment
Apply Leave-In and Dry under Dryer

Prepooing now with APB ayurvedic mask for 2 hours.
Will cleanse with As I Am coconut cowash
DC with its a 10 mask
Leave in: it's a 10 miracle leave in
Roller set with Pureology 21 benefits Soft bonnet dryer
Flat twist with PBN cupuacu butter. Might use a bit of PBN murumuru moisture milk first if my hair feels dry.
Flat twistout for the weekend.
Sunday night: moisturize and seal using PBN MMM and cupuacu butter.
Bun for the week

Last edited:
I'm leaving in a few hours for a ski trip (woot) so I did my hair yesterday.

Prepoo with BRB Chai Hair Tea
Washed with AO Island Naturals Shampoo
Quick Condition with AO GPB
DC/Steamed with APB White Chocolate Mousse Hair Mask
Worked SM Raw Shea Detangling Leave-In Conditioner through my hair

I worked MHC Buttery Soy through my hair, put my hair in big twists and sat under the dyer for a few minutes to get the bulk of the water out of my hair. Then, I used a blowdryer on cool to finish drying my hair (and so that I could get a good look at my ends). I then put DSTs in my hair.

All set for my trip.

Prepoo: Chicoro's prepoo
Cleanse 1: Paul Mitchell shampoo 3
Cleanse 2: Elucence moisture benefits shampoo
Protein DC: Claudie's renew protein conditioner topped with ceramide oils
Moisture DC: chamomile and nettle leaf tea topped with Claudie's kahave hydrating conditioner topped with EVOO
ACV/AVJ rinse
M&S: S-curl, tea sprtiz, QB burdock root cream, QB amla & olive heavy cream, Claudie's Montego Bay oil and QB aethiopika twist butter

Will cornrow my hair as usual

Getting back on track with my (modified) Max Hydration regimen.

Clarify with a little baking soda+conditoner+water
DC with Naturelle Grow Marshmellow conditoner (1st time using it, so excited)
Bentonite Clay
Leave in/Seal
Gonna let my hair airdry 75% and then bun my hair into a protective style.

(Im noticing the less I do with my hair, the better it has been behaving)

sunday is cleanse & dc day.

i'll use my wacky mix of witch hazel, baking soda and water in a spray bottle to "wash" my twists and scalp.

i will dc and moisturize, but not sure what i'll use.

Did mine earlier in the week. Still protective styling with my sew-in, this Saturday it will be a month of having it installed. It seems like I've had my hair like this forever lol!

Added SAA and Hemp seed oil to my spray bottle. Sprayed leave out and perimeter (hair was very easy to finger detangle with the added SAA), moisturized with CON Argan Oil Perfect 7 Leave In and sealed with APB Hurry Up and Grow oil, then twisted my hair. I prob will straighten and put my hair on flexis and keep them in until Monday for work.

I prepared myself to wash at least once during my vacation but this darn hotel water pressure is so low its annoying

Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & SSI Carrot Pumpkin Defrizzer with tea tree/rosemary/atlas cedarwood/white thyme/lavender EOs on scalp; AV Methika Pre Shampoo Oil on ends under heat cap
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Protein Treatment: Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner ("new" version) with APB Green Powerhouse Oil
DC: Jakaela Tutti Honey Rhassoul Mask with JBCO under heat cap [or SD Shea What Deux with JBCO under dryer]
Post-Wash: APB Tangerine LI, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls LI, APB Flowers & Roots Oil, OGX Hydrating Macadamia Oil Serum

Last edited:
In twists

Cleanse: HV Amala Cream Rinse
DC: Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair
Leave in/Moisturizer: APB Coconut Cream Hair cream
Seal/Style: APB Coconut Cream Olive Oats oil

I need to do a henna 2 step this weekend. Badly. But don't feel like it, will plan on a 2 step on Saturday evening.

Will follow up with a moisturizing conditioner then braid and air dry.

Pre-poo w/ Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner
Shampoo w/ Breakthru (sulfate-fee)
DC w/ Silicon Mix Proteina de Perla
Apply leave-ins - Lacio lacio & Agadir Serum
Roller Set
Moisturize w/ Darcy's Transitioning Creme

Im considering a nice henna treatment. But im lazy :/

Right now im pre pooing with Soultanicals Power to The Prepoo with extra rosemary eo. When im done I'll shampoo with ORS aloe, dc with SD Shea What and olive oil. Havent decided on a leave in. But Im going back into my wig tomorrow. Done with straight hair for now.

Interview was postponed due to weather btw

Finger detangle with some coconut oil
Clean hair with shikakai paste
Apply Henna and let it sit for several hours
Rinse henna and do hot oil treatment with coconut oil
Make tea with shikakai powder and use it to rinse remaining oil out
Twist up hair and clip ends

I will be using Henna for the first time. I mixed it with some ACV (braggs, if there is a next time it will be with some dollar store acv. I used half the bottle.:nono:). I mixed it up before I went to work this morning, so it will have set for roughly 24 hours before I use it.

I also have some Qhemet Biologics in the mail-a large jar of BRBC and some OHHB. If I actually get it I will be using it to moisturize/style.:lick::lick::notworthy:drool::pray:

If not I'll be using my incognegro Carol's Daughter hair cream.:lol:

I was going to wash my hair this morning but I overslept. On top of that I had somewhere to go tonight so I had to pull something together on the fly.

I'll be pre-pooring with...something I have no idea. I usually prepoo with ApHogee texture treatment. It's pretty good. Ran out of it. Not sure if I'll repurchase or not. It was good but I like to experiment. So I need that.
I've been using WEN By Chaz Dean and I'm really liking it. I may get more.
I want to order a special scarf to sleep in but I'm not sure it's worth it. I see it advertised on the sidebars of the forum frequently.
I'll be installing strawllers in my hair (take 2) either tomorrow night or sunday night. Repurchasing it's a 10 leave in. That product has yet to ever let me down.

I've thought about trying to perfect my wash and go again. One product that I liked was that multicultural curls product from miss jessies. I only used a sample but it was good. I may purchase that from target. Not sure.

Gentle cleanse with ACV + Water
DC ing under the dryer right now.
Rhassoul + Honey +Water + EVOO for 20 mins after
KCKT
Eco Gel

Repeating tomorrow. Y'all know what it is!

Just gonna m&s tomorrow with my SM JBCO leave-in and shea butter, and then when that dries re-do my twists at the front. My scalp and I are counting down the days till my next shampoo though.

-shampoo with ST earthy poo
-protein tmt with KC protein strengthener
-deep condition using SD avocado
-m&s with QB ohhb, brbc & ahtb

In twists

DC: Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair
Leave in/Moisturizer: APB Coconut Cream Hair cream
Seal/Style: APB Coconut Cream Olive Oats oil

I ended up doing this.

DC: APB Honey Dew & Olive Oats Moisturizing Conditioners

Leave in/Moisturizer: Island Kissez Hair Cream
Seal: Island Kissez Peppermint Orange oil

I used dry Shampoo to cleanse my scalp while in these marley twists and redid a few of them in the front and back.

Think I need to moisturize 2x a day. I was concerned about build up but my roots were a little dry.

oneastrocurlie

I Moisturize x2 per day.:yep:

And that's mainly because I'm under a wig and the Wig & Wig Cap sucks the moisture out of my hair.

So, I'll moisturize 'lightly' twice a day.

I'm silly because I normally do moisturize 2x a day when my hair is out. Should've known better than to switch it up because this marley hair is probably soaking up most of what I'm applying.

Washed my hair and deep conditioned for an hour. Air dried in pony. after two weeks of straight hair my curls are back.

I needed that wash BAD

Back