January 2016 : Hits & Misses

New Hits

Combining Keravada Creme Brulle with CurLuxe Naturals Buttercream Curl Soufflé :2inlove:
My twists feel soft and fluffy. I really like the Buttercream because it has Murumuru Butter, Argan Oil, and Agave Nectar, as well as other butters.

@AgeinATL maybe you might like this butter. My hair is picky, and I know yours is too. I bought it from Hattache.

I am liking those ingredients! Thank you for the suggestion sis!!!

Hit:
Shea Moisture's Hair Color System. I have used a lot of hair colors in my time, both demi and permanent and this is hands down the best one I have used. No loud, chemical smell. No dryness or stiffness. The color is very vibrant. I am very impressed with it and plan to make it my staple hair dye.

Miss:
The price! Considering that I need two boxes, it ain't exactly cheap. It is never on sale. It is also hard to find on the ground. I wish they would sell JUST the hair color (without the samples) if that would knock the price down a bit.

I am liking those ingredients! Thank you for the suggestion sis!!!
You're welcome :)

Hit:
Shea Moisture's Hair Color System. I have used a lot of hair colors in my time, both demi and permanent and this is hands down the best one I have used. No loud, chemical smell. No dryness or stiffness. The color is very vibrant. I am very impressed with it and plan to make it my staple hair dye.

Miss:
The price! Considering that I need two boxes, it ain't exactly cheap. It is never on sale. It is also hard to find on the ground. I wish they would sell JUST the hair color (without the samples) if that would knock the price down a bit.

Nice review. Which color did you use? I agree. Even though the packaging is cute, having just the color would have been fine.

Nice review. Which color did you use? I agree. Even though the packaging is cute, having just the color would have been fine.

I got Soft Black. Now I will say this: even though I got Soft Black it came out SUPER black, more like jet black. I read that the darker shades are really dark so even though I usually get Jet Black hair dyes, I am glad that I got Soft Black. It looks like more of a natural black as opposed to the almost blue-black hue that some Jet Black colors give. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a hair color!

I got Soft Black. Now I will say this: even though I got Soft Black it came out SUPER black, more like jet black. I read that the darker shades are really dark so even though I usually get Jet Black hair dyes, I am glad that I got Soft Black. It looks like more of a natural black as opposed to the almost blue-black hue that some Jet Black colors give. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a hair color!

Ooooo I've been wondering about this color brand. Looking for a nice dark brown, I think I'll give this a shot (this color brand).

Hit:

Miss:

This is my favorite hair color system. I've been using it for about 2 years now. I use the light blonde and my hair never gets dry or breaks off... Even when I colored like 3 times in less than 2 months. I've been thinking about going darker but I'm not ready to give up my copperish blonde just yet.

Back