Do you use Jane Carter?

• Yes and I love it

Votes: 115 47.5%
  • I tried it but didn't like it

Votes: 29 12.0%
  • No, but I'd like to try it or I've heard good things about the line

Votes: 98 40.5%

• Total voters
I tried her conditioner & I loved it. I've actually been searching for a cone/paraben free DC & now that I think about it, I may buy some of her conditioner - w/o heat it's a regular conditioner - w/heat it's a DC.

Off subject - did you ever announce the winners of your drawing for the gift baskets?

I've used the Nourish and Shine as a moisturizer and liked it. I actually went and bought some more today and for the first time, I noticed the other products in this line. I'm still in search of a good shampoo and conditioner, preferably in the same line. I like AO conditioners but I don't like how the AO Honeysuckle Rose shampoo makes my hair feel (hard and stripped). Maybe I'll give the Jane Carter shampoo and conditioner a try.

I use the Hair Nourishing Cream as a moisturizer and I love it. A little goes a very long way and my hair feels great.

I like the Nourish and Shine as well as the serums and hair nourishing cream. The items are kinda pricey though. :ohwell:

I just got the Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner in a product swap with another member at the Philly Meet-up. I like it so far to moisturize my braids under my sew-in. It has a very light, fresh scent :up:

I got the sample kit and my favorite was the Nourish & Shine. The other products (poo, con, leave-in) weren't too bad either.

I use the Hair Nourishing Cream as a moisturizer and I love it. A little goes a very long way and my hair feels great.

My mom bought me this on Sunday and so for so good. However, im only 3 weeks post. The real test will be at 6 or better, if its still keeping my hair and NG soft then it passes the test. :yep:

I have her products. Her Condition & Sculpt can leave my curls crunchy. Otherwise, I really like her line. The Nourish & Shine is great!!! I use it after every wash and nightly on my ends.

I loooove the Nourish & Shine. And yes, your new growth will be softer even at 6 weeks. That is what I use to keep me from the salon; cause I refuse to get a touch-up every 4 weeks like my stylist suggests. In fact, with the N&S, I can actually comb my new growth. It smells great, and a little goes a long way. You don't even need to use a lot. In fact, if you use too much, it will weigh your hair down.

Where can you get the sample kit? At your salon? Or online? I would like to try the shampoo and conditioner. But I am not trying to spend anymore money sampling. :nono:

P.S. I found a BSS that sells it for $15.99. And her other products for a much cheaper price than the salon and online.

I just bought the nourish and shine a few days ago, and I love it. It helps keep my ends moisturized, and it smells wonderful!

I just started using the wrap and roll for my rod set. It leaves them with more volume and it holds the curls really well. It'll be a keeper. I got mine from Whole Foods.

Her line has been a staple of mine for years now. It's not talked about much on this board. IDK why. *shrugs* I especially love the Nourish & Shine.

Nourish & Shine was just o.k:perplexed for me. The first day :yep:I thought I loved it and by the second and third day my hair was kind of stiff:sad:. I have fine hair and I didn't use too much. Must use very sparingly.

Have her conditioner and for me by itself doesn't provide too much slip. I use it as a prepoo with about a half teaspoon of olive oil and eo. Love it that way.

I use the Hair Nourishing Cream and the Nourish and Shine and both products are great product imo. Just wish they were a lil cheaper...

I use the Hair Nourishing Cream and the Nourish and Shine and both products are great product imo. Just wish they were a lil cheaper...

There's a spot by me that sells it for $15.99. I buy it there all the time. And I go this guy religiously, and he gives me deals on top of that. (Cause I buy all my hair products from him). Most of his stuff is cheaper than any other beauty supply store. I wish I knew his connection...lol.

I love Jane carter's leave in. I want to try her holding spray . It holds curls without using alcohol!!!!!:yep:

The holding spray is awesoeme. I use it to do my dry rollersets, and when I get my wet rollersets at home and at the salon. It allows my curls to last for days. And you don't have to use too much to get results. Just a couple of sprays will do...if even that.

I purchase my Nourish & Shine from the Vitamin Shoppe. It was actually on sale this past weekend (regular price $22, on sale for $18.99). Every little bit helps, but I wish it were less expensive too. Since there were only two containers on the shelf, I decided to go ahead and purchase both.

There's a spot by me that sells it for $15.99. I buy it there all the time. And I go this guy religiously, and he gives me deals on top of that. (Cause I buy all my hair products from him). Most of his stuff is cheaper than any other beauty supply store. I wish I knew his connection...lol.
Wow you really found the hookup, I wish I had one in Boston :(

Back