Jan 8 9 10 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

I shampooed with matrix bioloage Hydrasource shampoo. I really like this including the smell. I followed that by doing a quick protein treatment with roux mendex conditioner followed by a mix of deep conditioners. I think I will be bunning my hair this week instead of braided it up and wigging.

Got up early and used Teressentials to remove conditioner from yesterday's all-day GHE. Sprayed with warm green tea; applied watered-down DevaCurl One Condition Decadence followed by DevaCurl Light Defining Gel. I am now air drying. I like the feel of this combo much better than Kinky Curly Knot Today and Curling Custard.

I'll see how my hair reacts to the glycerin as it's gonna be colder this week.

I'm bad at keeping track of what I need to do to my hair and how to stay consistent, so to help me with that I started something called hair By Numbers to help me keep track throughout the month.
I oil my hair on multiples of 3
I GHE on multiples of 5

This weekend are 9 and 10.
Oiling my scalp and LOC my hair
GHE with light misting of h2o and coconut oil

I'm making sure to treat my ends because I noticed they're not in the best of shape.

Took my twists down with Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
Prepoo/Protein: Curl Junkie Repair Me (1h)
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Moisturizing Shampoo: Blended Beauty Soy Cream
Dc: Silk Dreams Avocado (2h)
Twisted with Soultanicals Marula, Annabelles Ayurvedic Cream and My Honey Child Type 4

Took my twists down with Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
Prepoo/Protein: Curl Junkie Repair Me (1h)
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Moisturizing Shampoo: Blended Beauty Soy Cream
Dc: Silk Dreams Avocado (2h)
Twisted with Soultanicals Marula, Annabelles Ayurvedic Cream and My Honey Child Type 4

ah, the joys of Blended Beauty Soy Shampoo. This was the best shampoo I ever used back in the day. I never really buy it because its the only product I liked from the company.

Detangling Mix: water, AO White Camellia, AO Honey Suckle Rose, Giovanni Direct LI, jojoba oil
Moisturized: Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Yummy Moisturizer
Sealed: Qhemet AOHC
Braided hair

Planned on reinstalling crochet braids but think I will stick to my wash n go for a while. Will continue to cowash and DC with a shampoo and DC later this week.

I was going to wait till this weekend, but my scalp has the itchies :nono:

-I'm currently, pre-pooing with Soultanicals Power 2 the Pre-poo.
-Will cleanse with AIA Cleansing Pudding.
-Overnight henna treatment.
-DC with HV Methi Set
-LCOB with QB AOHC, OHHB, GSO, and QB ABCDEFG butter.

No "new friends,"during this wash session. :nono2: I have to figure out why my scalp is :angry2:

Back