Jan 8 9 10 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

I've been prepooing all week since sunday with oils/butter.

Tomorrow after running my errands, Im going to

Wash with Bobeam Naturals Cheris Poo Bar
Condition with Bobeam Naturals Stimulate Condish
Leave in conditioner with Shescentit Cranberry cocktail

then twist it up to dry. After that , I'll blow it out on Sunday for anticipating my hair appt for crochet braids on the 13th.

Lets hope my baby doesn't decide to come early because then all of that goes out the door, lol/ We have 16 days before he is due.

@IDareT'sHair Can I add my plans even though I did it last night? sorry.:curtain: I was trying out new products for my hair and I must say that I am very pleased my new lineup. The products that I chose really awakened my scalp. I loved it. This will roughly be my new regimen to care for my hair under my wigs.

Pre-pooed with some CON Argan oil I was trying to finish up
Shampooed with CB Smoothe Rejuvenating Shampoo:love::love:
Did a Scalp Treatment with Alter Ego Garlic Mask :love::love::love::love:
DC with CB Smoothe 6n1 Reconstructor Conditioner:love::love::love::love:
Did LCO Method with 1) CB Smoothe Botanical Reconstructor and Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor 2)Camille Rose Moisturizer and 3) WGHO to seal
Applied Alter Ego Nequal and Virgin Hair Fertilizer to my scalp :love::love::love::love:
Braided my hair in 4 big sections to air dry; will two-strand flat twist it down for my wigs tonight.

On another note: I have no right to purchase anymore hair products until these are done.:bat:

Last edited:
Well I was really looking forward to taking down these box braids and spending the weekend pampering my hair, but I have family and thus travel coming up so I'm just gonna get someone to re-do the perimeter. After (or before I'm not sure yet) I will:

Pre-poo: Cassia oil mixed with neem oil
Shampoo: Redken Cleansing Cream
Condition: HEHH
Leave-ins: CON argan oil leave in, olive oil, Giovanni direct leave-in

and depending on how my hair feels after I dry it under my soft-bonnet for a while, I may add some castor oil and SM curl and shine conditioner (I don't like adding these before I try to dry my hair as they make it take FOREVER).

ETA: I pre-treated with neem oil only because I forgot the cassia. My friend tried to braid my air-dried hair but we had to blowdry it, so I sprayed some aphogee green tea restructurizer and tresemme heat protectant.

Last edited:
Woo weekend hair! I'm traveling next weekend and will have guests the next weekend, so this weekend I'll do my monthly protein treatment.

Coconut oil prepoo and light finger detangle
Shampoo with Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo
Protein treatment for 1 hour, no heat, with JASON biotin conditioner
Rinse
Apply my Pantene DC and detangle. Will leave in overnight.
Rinse in the morning
Set with its a 10 leave in.
Pibbs for two hours
Collapse on the couch in two Bantu knots and my bonnet.

Well I started my weekend hair last night. Washed hair with Pantene shampoo. Overnight protein condish with Aestelance damage repair emulsion. This morning dc with MJ SB. Detangled with Inahsi leave in. Btw this LI is fab for blow drying. It made my hair so soft while drying. I may flat iron later. I need a major hair cut and color.

Pre-Poo: Overnight with Vatika Frosting and Amla Oil with Liquid Gold on scalp
Shampoo: SD Go Moist
DC: Mixed Keracare Humecto with SD Vanilla Silk & SD Shea What Deux. Added couple of drops of SAA. Steamed for 30 minutes.
Leave-Ins: Aphogee Green Tea & Keratin, MuruMura Moisture Milk, NTM Silk Touch with a couple of drops of SAA
Air Dry then will put it in a bun.

Overnight Pre-Poo: BFN Licorice Root Scalp Elixir on scalp and AV Baobab Oil on ends
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: SD Shea What with EOs added
Post-Wash: LRC Shake and Go, TGIN Green Tea Leave In Conditioner, MYHC Type 4 Hair Creme
Little Extras: LG Green Magic on scalp, Mission Condition Moringa Gel on edges

It's my birthday weekend and my blow-dry and curl is still going strong!!! I thought I would only get a week but I'm going to try and stretch it for 2 weeks. So other than inverting, oiling and massaging scalp and ends I won't be doing anything except for a loose bun and scarf at night. For my birthday though I am treating myself to a Komaza hair analysis so I am going to order online tomorrow and wait for the instructions email and package!!!!

Tomorrow:
Pre-Rx - TerraForma Pre-Poo Treatment
Cleanse - Honey Handmades Buttermilk & Spiked Rum Cleansing Conditioner
Steam - Curl Junkie Curl Rehab/Alikay Naturals (almost finished with CJ Curl Rehab)
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

*After my Hair Dries - ? MHC Buttery Soy. Hairitage Hydrations Sprout (or something)*

Pre-poo - Tingly oil on scalp andPhilip Kinglsey Elasticized Extreme under conditioning cap
Poo - KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo with Tea Tree oil and Vanilla Oil
Mask - Annabelle's White Chocolate Mousse in for 10 mins
DC - Naturelle Grow DC (not sure which one) under steam
Leave-ins - Annabelle's/Vatika Frosting /Giovanni Direct
Heat Protectant - Komaza Care Matani Serum
Dry: Sit under turbie twist for 20 mins and under Pibbs for 60 mins.

Yay the weekend is here.

I colored my gray roots earlier this night and deep conditioned. I am sitting under my hair dryer now. I plan to wrap it up tonight and wear it straight for a few days. Thinking about getting a dusting tomorrow at Great Cuts since I am wearing it straight.

I had to get an early start today and I've already

Pre-pooed with palm oil
Washed with MNO Weightless Moisture shampoo - very moisturizing on my hair
Deep conditioned with MNO Nourishing Moisture Mask - left my hair super soft and smells delicious:lick:.

Loved them all.

ETA: moisturized with DM Super Butter Creme.

Blowout out is two weeks old as of yesterday.

I will oil my edges and nape with neem oil and roll with perm rods tonight and Sunday night.

Appointment on Friday.

Overnight Pre-Poo: BFN Licorice Root Scalp Elixir on scalp and AV Baobab Oil on ends
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: SD Shea What with EOs added
Post-Wash: LRC Shake and Go, TGIN Green Tea Leave In Conditioner, MYHC Type 4 Hair Creme
Little Extras: LG Green Magic on scalp, Mission Condition Moringa Gel on edges

Gonna try something new to cleanse with. I know Bae will be there for me if I hate it. :giggle:

Cleanse: Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
EOs going into DC: Lavender, Cedarwood, White Thyme, Rosemary, Eucalyptus

Moisture protein dc: Adgir keratin protein mask mixed with SD razzberry coconut conditioner
Cleanse: Bobeam cocoa and rhausoul clay shampoo bar
Final rinse: ACV+Water
Moisturizer: Naturelle grow sweet plantain leave in conditioner
Chunky twist to air dry
Style: Flat iron

The plan was to reintroduce GHE due to the dry season. This morning I pre-pooed with Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume and cleansed with Teressentails Hair Wash (bentonite, AVJ) as my scalp was itchy and a bit flaky from co-washing Wednesday. I DCed with DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, then rinsed and applied their One Condition Decadence and a plastic cap. I will GHE overnight.

I'm thinking about making flax seed gel tomorrow or switching from Kinky Curly to DevaCurl One Condition Decadence as my leave-in and their Light Defining Gel (which I love) as my styler. I hesitate because of the glycerin.

Woo weekend hair! I'm traveling next weekend and will have guests the next weekend, so this weekend I'll do my monthly protein treatment.

Coconut oil prepoo and light finger detangle
Shampoo with Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo
Protein treatment for 1 hour, no heat, with JASON biotin conditioner
Rinse
Apply my Pantene DC and detangle. Will leave in overnight.
Rinse in the morning
Set with its a 10 leave in.
Pibbs for two hours
Collapse on the couch in two Bantu knots and my bonnet.

Now I knew I was not getting in the shower twice tonight. I'm currently sitting with my protein conditioner applied on finger detangled and oiled hair. When I rinse I will shampoo and then DC.

@IDareT'sHair Just being nosey... how do you style your hair before you get under the dryer? Twists? Braids? Are you still wearing wigs?

I saw a post of yours mentioning roller sets. I wish I had discovered setting while I was transitioning but it's been a life saver as a natural.

Back