Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008

CONGRATS!!!!!

excellent progress....your hair is so much thicker and the swing is amazing......my hair doesnt do that lol!!!!

hhg

GO HEAD GIRL!!!! U BETTA SWANG THAT HAIR! U MUST'VE RETAINED EVERY SINGLE INCH! IMMA STEP MY GAME UP SO I can b like u!

No relaxer since MAY!! What?! Did you flat iron it that straight? Or did you just get a relaxer? If that's flat iron only you must tell me your secret:yep: Your hair looks great! Keep it up and Merry Christmas:holiday:

GO HEAD GIRL!!!! U BETTA SWANG THAT HAIR! U MUST'VE RETAINED EVERY SINGLE INCH! IMMA STEP MY GAME UP SO I can b like u!
Yes, I was sooo excited!:grin:

Your hair is so freakin amazing!!!!!! Such wonderful progress in a years time! Keep swangin' it girl!!!!!!! :yep::grin::lachen:
As long as you swang with me.:grin:

The video was very entertaining. You got skills girl. Your progress is amazing. Congratulations!!
DH is really rubbing off on me - he's a videographer/editor

No relaxer since MAY!! What?! Did you flat iron it that straight? Or did you just get a relaxer? If that's flat iron only you must tell me your secret:yep: Your hair looks great! Keep it up and Merry Christmas:holiday:
Yes, thanks. That was a blow dry and flat iron press. Our own Balisi did it for me.

Well you gro' head then girl. I'm gonna be "grown" one day too. Good job, good job. Love the swang. What a big difference from October to December. Even kitty's purring.:blowkiss:

Thanks Twistie & Eyesofanangel

Well you gro' head then girl. I'm gonna be "grown" one day too. Good job, good job. Love the swang. What a big difference from October to December. Even kitty's purring.:blowkiss:
I added OCT in my MT mix starting in Sept and "boom"! :grin: One thing though, the July, Aug, & Oct pics are just lightly blow dried. The Dec pics are with my hair straightened.
Aww, kitty looks happy.:yep:

Last edited:
GREAT presentation....I'm a sucker for the details. Love the video and your progress! Love when you are shaking your hair. I think we could be hair twins, but your ends look way better than mine.

gonna watch now

ETA: that was a very entertaining video and more importantly your hair is beautiful. You've made excellent progress

Last edited:
Congrats you progress and video are pure FIYAH!!!!
Thanks!!!! I enjoyed making the video!

WOW, girl that hair is looking goooooooooooooood. Amazing progress.
Mandy!!!!! Hope I didn't have you waiting too long!

GREAT presentation....I'm a sucker for the details. Love the video and your progress! Love when you are shaking your hair. I think we could be hair twins, but your ends look way better than mine.
Yeah, I think we're hair twins. Girl, trust me....those ends on my pics are raggedy. I refuse to trim right now.

gonna watch now

ETA: that was a very entertaining video and more importantly your hair is beautiful. You've made excellent progress
Thanks, girlie!

Oh congrats!!!! Your hair looks fab and you have retained a lot of growth!
I was on a mission to retain e'ry inch!

Those are my jams. I love MJB!! I love the video and amazing progress. You grow girl!!!
okay, I'll keep that in mind. Next stop....your hair length.:yep: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!

Your progress is amazing! :gorgeous: You are an inspiration!:rocker: Keep up the good work!:clap::clapping:
lol @ the smiley shaking her hair. DH over here shaking his head.

Is it easy for you since you havent had a relaxer since May to leave hair out in your weaves? I was debating on this because i get tired of doing the full sew in weaves and i was wanting something more natural looking.

Almost something like what you had when you went to Amanda with the Goddess hair.

So your growth aid is MT?

That is wonderful growth that you have had within a year!!! Congrats!!

Bluediamond: Thanks!

Yes, it's easy for me to stay away from relaxers when I have a weave. I plan to keep my hair in weaves again in '09 til I get to BSL. I'll be getting a new install soon and thinking of leaving out my hair in the front (horseshoe). My edges are not cooperating in the front, but we'll see.

Yes, MT and OCT was my main squeeze. I also use some of Hydratherma Natural products. In the beginning of the year I used a lot of Claudie's Hair Elixir too.

HTH!

Back