Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008

I freaking love that video! What were you doing between April and July? Looks like you had a lot of growth during that time. Def looking forward to seeing the big reveal.

OT:That is so my theme song when I need a good pick me up/love myself moment! Youtube would need to get over it. So many people use artists songs in their vids why is this different?

Hi girls,

As you know I will be doing my big reveal on Christmas Day.

I have recieved so much encouragement over the last few days via threads here on LHCF, BHM, PMs, Fotki messages and more. It seems many of you are more excited than I am. :drunk: In fact on my fotki guestbook, there's one poor girl sitting in a lawn chair with lemonade patiently waiting. lol.

Honestly, I am extremely excited because I don't remember my hair ever going past my neck during my entire lifetime. Before LHCF and BHM, I thought my hair would never grow due to my annoying thyroid problem. I gave up over the years, kept my hair short and just allowed my hairstylists to literally fry and dye my hair. :nono:

Well, I decided enough is enough and needed a change. I was led to you....

So....with that and the wonderful notes I've seen over the past few days...I decided to create a Big Reveal hair video to (1) give you a sneak peek and (2) share my excitement in this journey.

Please check out my Big Reveal video at onetruemedia.com. Here's the link.http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I'm working to get this on youtube, but the bastards are giving me slack cuz of the song. :ohwell:

Anyways...enjoy. Turn it up!!!

Let me know if you all have problems with the video.

Reall:yep:y cute karen....great job!!!!!!!!

lol....loved the video....now you've got us all siked hope it doesn't make u nervous....i would be freaked lol

happy hair growing!!!

...did I hear kitty abuse?

Gangsta Fangs to da rescue! ROWR! LOL!

Oh yeah JL...great progress!

OH goodness:lachen:Y'all are killing me. It's not abuse. See he's playing with the string from the camera. I'm going to have to change that soon then before someone really thinks I'm hurting my furbaby:nono::grin:

I love that video. You did a great job! Now down to business, what time Christmas morning? Are we talking EST or CMT or what? Is it an early morning present or one to be opened after breakfast? I'm like a little kid on Christmas day! I'm sooooooo excited.

Hi girls,

As you know I will be doing my big reveal on Christmas Day.

I have recieved so much encouragement over the last few days via threads here on LHCF, BHM, PMs, Fotki messages and more. It seems many of you are more excited than I am. :drunk: In fact on my fotki guestbook, there's one poor girl sitting in a lawn chair with lemonade patiently waiting. lol.

Honestly, I am extremely excited because I don't remember my hair ever going past my neck during my entire lifetime. Before LHCF and BHM, I thought my hair would never grow due to my annoying thyroid problem. I gave up over the years, kept my hair short and just allowed my hairstylists to literally fry and dye my hair. :nono:

Well, I decided enough is enough and needed a change. I was led to you....

So....with that and the wonderful notes I've seen over the past few days...I decided to create a Big Reveal hair video to (1) give you a sneak peek and (2) share my excitement in this journey.

Please check out my Big Reveal video at onetruemedia.com. Here's the link.http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I'm working to get this on youtube, but the bastards are giving me slack cuz of the song. :ohwell:

Anyways...enjoy. Turn it up!!!

Let me know if you all have problems with the video.

cool!!!! I cannot wait to see the reveal!!!

Reall:yep:y cute karen....great job!!!!!!!!
Kee!!!! Gurl you know I can't wait to get to APL+ and swang my hair round that pole. :poledancer:

cool!!!! I cannot wait to see the reveal!!!
SJ, You were definitely an inspiration!
I freaking love that video! What were you doing between April and July? Looks like you had a lot of growth during that time. Def looking forward to seeing the big reveal.

OT:That is so my theme song when I need a good pick me up/love myself moment! Youtube would need to get over it. So many people use artists songs in their vids why is this different?
You're exactly right! By the way....I lovvvve your waves. Tempted to not get the hair crack when I take my hair down.
lol...cute video!
Aww, thank you. So, now you gotta do a video for your goddaughter? (in your siggy?)
OH goodnessY'all are killing me. It's not abuse. See he's playing with the string from the camera. I'm going to have to change that soon then before someone really thinks I'm hurting my furbaby
Yeah...sure....I'm sure that's why Sebastian had to get those gold fangs.:lachen:

Last edited:
Great job with the video. The Oscar and Grammy ceremonies have got NOTHING on you. I've been lurking and waiting:) What a wonderful early Christmas gift! Thank you Jamaicalovely. You and your hair look gorgeous!!

Girl, thank you, thank you, thank you. You knew a sista was not handling this waiting.:lachen:

OMG, your video is just so amazing. It is well done, entertaining, and most of all - you got that J swang going on. Your hair is gorgeous. This is just the inspiration I needed. Yesterday I felt like just giving up on my hair. After looking at your vid, I know this short-haired lady can do it.

Congratulations and thanks for the early Christmas present

Girl, thank you, thank you, thank you. You knew a sista was not handling this waiting.:lachen:

OMG, your video is just so amazing. It is well done, entertaining, and most of all - you got that J swang going on. Your hair is gorgeous. This is just the inspiration I needed. Yesterday I felt like just giving up on my hair. After looking at your vid, I know this short-haired lady can do it.

Congratulations and thanks for the early Christmas present

Thanks, no please don't give up.

The slogan for the shortees this year is YES WE CAN!!!

Bloody hell, I'm all goose pimply. That's some wonderfully amazing progress right there girl! Keep growing! Was that a press then? Are you transitioning or is is a stretch? Fabulously inspiring, thanks for sharing!

Thanks ladies!

Jaxhair...yes that was a flat iron press. I was amazed that Balisi was able the get through that forest. I'm still on the fence on if I'll transition, texlax or relax.

I love the progress you have made. Your hair is beautiful! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the great work and love the swang!

Girl!!!!!!!!! That video had me in here swinging my weave! I'm so happy for you. That MegaTek is the real deal.

Back