Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008

Okay so I was in the APL in Dec 09 thread and saw your starting pics. Had to rush over here and see the video. Your hair looks great. Looooove the video!

All I can say is WoW!!!! Your progress is amazing. Congratulations!!!!!
I absolutely loved the video. Can you produce a video for my one year anniversary :grin:

Congrats on your progress. So how long are you going to wear your hair out? Or are you going back to weaves?

Off topic, I have tree braids in & my mom just got to my house. Right b4 I walked up stairs she looked at me (over her glasses) & said when are you going to take that mess out of your hair? :ohwell: It's going 2 be a long holiday weekend...

All I can say is WoW!!!! Your progress is amazing. Congratulations!!!!!
I absolutely loved the video. Can you produce a video for my one year anniversary :grin:
Well, of course!

Congrats on your progress. So how long are you going to wear your hair out? Or are you going back to weaves?

Off topic, I have tree braids in & my mom just got to my house. Right b4 I walked up stairs she looked at me (over her glasses) & said when are you going to take that mess out of your hair? :ohwell: It's going 2 be a long holiday weekend...
:lachen::lachen:

Yep! Only wearing it out for a couple days.

SL!!!!! Me and you both, Ma! Now on to APL!!!! We WILL do it in 2009!!! Booyah!:grin::yep:
Yes, Maam:yep:

That video was amazing!!! I really liked it! Your hair growth is amazing! Is your regi in your fotki? I am going to need that right there....lol.

Great job! Congrats!

No, I didn't post my regimen. Actually, it's a simple regimen....

- Had back - to - back sew ins for a year
- Kept sew in for 6-8 weeks
- Applied MT/OCT mix to scalp daily
- Wash 1x per week, co wash 2x per week
- Moisturized every 2-3 days
- Stretched relaxer 6 months

great job. your hair is blingin' now!
Thanks, can't wait to get to your length:yep:

Back