Jada's Products & Pics

kitchen_tician

Jada\'s Products & Pics

I Know, I Know another Jada thread. But at least this one is somewhat informative
smirk.gif

She uses Aveda's Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer and Elixir Daily Leave-on Hair Conditioner
Jada Link

Re: Jada\'s Products & Pics

***mental note 2 self***
pick up some aveda deep penetrating hair revitalizer and elixir daily leave-on hair conditioner
sekret.gif

Aveda Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer:
STOPS BREAKAGE!
An intensive conditioning formula to replenish moisture and help strengthen the hair shaft. Particularly good for damaged, chemically treated or over-stressed hair. Ingredients include organically grown peppermint, lavender, aloe and rosemary.
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
I need help

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
***mental note 2 self***
pick up some aveda deep penetrating hair revitalizer and elixir daily leave-on hair conditioner
sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

dang ch...we made the same mental note. go figure!!!
laugh.gif

Hmmmm......those products must REALLY work for her cause I read in a magazine way back (when she was sportin' the really short, curly hair) that she used the Deep Pen and the Elixir.

I haven't used Elixir in years, maybe it's time to take a

driver.gif
to the Aveda Store.
smile.gif

ok not trying start a war or anything but that's not all her hair right?

Okay. One more trip to the bss and that's it. I love her hair!

Where is LondonDiva? She will appreciate this thread. Jada hair is looking really good lately. It's looks so healthy.What type of hair does she have?

Just when I said I had curbed my PJ ways yall pull this article up!!
mad.gif
whip.gif

Damn you!!
lachen70.gif

*puts Aveda on my to-try list*

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:
Where is LondonDiva? She will appreciate this thread. Jada hair is looking really good lately. It's looks so healthy.What type of hair does she have?

[/ QUOTE ]

I right here sbaker
wave.gif

You know I can spot a Jada thread miles off.
laugh.gif

I tried each of these products a few years back. I didn't care for them so I gave them away.

It's funny that you guys are mentioning Aveda products. I was just in the Aveda store on Tuesday scoping out which products I want to try on my daughter's hair. They are a bit pricey though.

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I right here sbaker
wave.gif

You know I can spot a Jada thread miles off.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it, girl!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
It's funny that you guys are mentioning Aveda products. I was just in the Aveda store on Tuesday scoping out which products I want to try on my daughter's hair. They are a bit pricey though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they are. One day though, *sigh* one day.

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Check ebay for good prices on Aveda products.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Now why didn't I think of that!!

I got a good deal on a 16.9 oz Curessence poo/cond duo. It was still expensive (I'm a cheapskate pj
grin.gif
), but still a lot cheaper than retail.
smile.gif

Aveda Elixir is a really nice product for naturals. Tracee Ellis Ross is also a fan of this product.

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
I want some Aveda too
sekret.gif
I've never tried Aveda products.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want some too. I used to go to a stylist who used Aveda products and they smell so nice.
smile.gif

my cvs sells aveda. i found out when I went there for surge. They did not have surge but they did have aveda. pros and cons of the 'burbs

msniq, i have found that the salon products that they sell in CVS don't work as well as the ones sold in the salons. Maybe freshness has smthg to do with it?

Back