Jada Pinkett Smith

CynamonKis

I remember how short Jada's hair was when she was on A Different World. I saw a pic of her hair yesterday on the Carol's Daughter's site, and gee it is really beautiful. Today I saw her on the Oscars and noticed her hair hangs past her trapezius bone in the back---gee it is really long. I am assuming it is her own natural hair, not "brought" hair.

I agree with you, Jada's hair is beautiful. I know there's going to be a big debate on her hair but It's my opinion that it's all hers.

Alli77 said:
I agree with you, Jada's hair is beautiful. I know there's going to be a big debate on her hair but It's my opinion that it's all hers.

I think it is too.

I dunno, her hair length switches up frequently, i doubt its always or entirely hers. What about in Collateral? Do you guys think that was all hers?

carribean_dream said:
I dunno, her hair length switches up frequently, i doubt its always or entirely hers. What about in Collateral? Do you guys think that was all hers?

I think that it was all hers. How about shrinkage? Y'all know the deal with shrinkage!

It is her hair..She is Natural..so there is always gonna be shrinkage..

if you ever seen any pics from her performances w/ her group you would see :lol:

I see this is still a hot topic on here. This debate has been longstanding on this board. I got enough goin on with my own head to worry about hers.

michelle3147 said:
I see this is still a hot topic on here. This debate has been longstanding on this board. I got enough goin on with my own head to worry about hers.

I agree with you lol. What I can't figure out is why are we always doing to Jada what we say we hate others doing to us? "I wonder is it her hair?" "Does she have a weave?" "It was longer or shorter before." Go figure....

czyfaith77 said:
I agree with you lol. What I can't figure out is why are we always doing to Jada what we say we hate others doing to us? "I wonder is it her hair?" "Does she have a weave?" "It was longer or shorter before." Go figure....

I think the ladies want to know because if Jada's hair is really all hers, then she would be a great inspiration for those ladies who are natural.

michelle3147 said:

:D You know I laughed when I saw title of this thread!

That's why she's in my avatar....major hair inspiration!!!!!!!!! I think it's all hers too but if it isn't, she still looks fabulous.

determine3 said:
That's why she's in my avatar....major hair inspiration!!!!!!!!! I think it's all hers too but if it isn't, she still looks fabulous.

There ya go, you said it! I wasn't all in her hair last night, because it was sort of swept back....But I agree, she has BEAUTIFUL hair...Anyone who has seen her in the "The Vineyard" with Larenz Tate will see she's always had nice hair...

czyfaith77 said:

LOL! When I wear a weave, it is so obvious that I am doing so that I really don't mind it when I am asked...... In fact, I have had to pull my clippie weave off to get through airport security, b/c the metal clip set things off!

I commented on Jada because I remember how short her hair was in A Different World, altho that show was IONS ago and I am assuming she grew her hair out like we all are trying to do and boy does it look really healthy, especially on that Carol's Daughter's website.

my new stylist does jada's hair sometimes and she said that it is her hair. i came right out and asked because jada's hair is beautiful! and i wanna know what she's doin to it!!

Thanks for confirming that for me Wyldcurlz. My husband thought it was her hair, too, but its glad to hear from someone who knows someone who knows. What's she doin to it??

wyldcurlz said:
my new stylist does jada's hair sometimes and she said that it is her hair. i came right out and asked because jada's hair is beautiful! and i wanna know what she's doin to it!!

Why can't everyone accept the fact that the girls hair is absolutely beautiful!!! She goes to the Oscars and beautifully represents black women everywhere.. I am so proud when I see her with her husband at event's like this.

Meee too, especially considering the apparent brief life span of most Hollywood marraiges....

Dogmd said:
Why can't everyone accept the fact that the girls hair is absolutely beautiful!!! She goes to the Oscars and beautifully represents black women everywhere.. I am so proud when I see her with her husband at event's like this.

Back