Jacob Javitz Hair Show

rufus12

Has anyone here been to the Jacob Javitz International Beauty Show, and if so how was it? I'm going in March.:yep:
LOL, Rufus 12

Oooh , it's time again!!

I went last year and have been there a few times before. I used to work the shows with a nail company.

NOw I go just to see all the new stuff and to buy all the goodies for dirt cheap.

Last year I bought a lot of Miss Jessies. I still have a lot of it and I also bought a Clarisonic Pro for only $70.00 with the brushes , cleansers everything.

This year I may buy some BKT , some hair accessories and I'll try to get my individual lashes done.

Go with a big sturdy bag , a crossbody bag for your valuables and some real comfy shoes.

It's so exciting and now I can't wait. Thanks for the heads up.

ETA: I forgot how much I paid last year it's not cheap though maybe $80.00 to 100.00.

Ooooh! I wanna go!! I was a hair model for it like 5 years ago and got the cutest cut for free. It was so much fun, and this was before I was really into hair and beauty like I am now.....lemme save up some dough.

My husband is a Licensed Barber and this will also be my first year going. They sent a brochure to him listing the companies that will be there, so I'm very excited. I have a lot to buy, we will be going for two days not three I heard that the first and last days are the best days to go.....
LOL,GEE

MsDeevee,You are most welcome for the heads up.

Last edited:
Back