PANTENE TOTAL YOU TOUR

I went to Tower Records today to get tix but the one in my hood closed down....I'll try another one tomorrow. Im 35 years old.

Hmmm - Tower you say? There's one right by school...
scratchchin.gif

I want to go but I have an engagement at 8 - I'll think about it some more and let the NY ladies know....

If I cook Friday night for my engagement (I have to bring a dish), then surely I can goof off on Saturday right?
grin.gif

Ladies this is great. I'm going to see where I can buy some tickets near my job. I don't want to deal with having to buy them at the door and I am not even sure if you can.

So if we are meeting I wonder how we will know who we are?

Wolftrap, I haven't gotten my tix yet and I don't know if I will be able to....

I was thinking that we can meet a block or too away from the crowd at the door...that way, we will know one another.

Okay so I went and it was very wack!! Not too many people were there and the the exhibition part was really small and unorganized and no one knew what was going on. I tried to leave early and they wouldn't let me leave
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Okay so I went and it was very wack!! Not too many people were there and the the exhibition part was really small and unorganized and no one knew what was going on. I tried to leave early and they wouldn't let me leave
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!! And you paid $16 for that??!!!
nono.gif
What a shame!

They should have made it free until they got their act together. How embarassing for Procter & Gamble.
frown.gif

That mess needed to be free. I can't believe they made people pay for that crap. I hope it gets better in other cities but if you ladies are going just know not to expect much.

Back