Ivory or White wedding dress and why?

KeraKrazy

Thickness before length
Did you choose a wedding dress in ivory or white? did you start your dress search with the choice already made? I personally have gone for Ivory (but looks more like cream) but to be honest I never even considered white even though this is my first wedding and all that traditional stuff I just went in knowing I didnt want white, I've noticed alot of my black female friends have also chosen ivory...brides/brides to be what influeneced your choice?

I initially wanted ivory but couldn't find an ivory dress that I loved. My dress is white and I love it!!!!

My cousin just had a wedding and she had a ivory dress. It was pretty and went with her complexion. I want a blush or light pink dress.

I haven't started looking for a dress yet, but I am leaning toward blush or ivory. Due to my skin tone, I think I want something a bit warmer in tone than white.

I wore white for my first wedding. This time around my dress is ivory (closer to champagne). That color is way more flattering on me.

I wore an ivory dress, and I love the way it looked with my complexion. I think, like others have said, ivory is more flattering on darker skin than white.

Back