Kate Middleton do over. Let's play dress up (or other sleeve wedding styles) Post!

Re: Kate Middleton do over. Let's play dress up (or other sleeve wedding styles) Post

With some sleeves
Pnina-Tornai-11029-AltPic-10259-large.jpg

e44d4fded3eb2f7a_pronovias-2010-gaudi.jpg

For the veil on this one not a fan of the dress
FranceBack.jpg

Re: Kate Middleton do over. Let's play dress up (or other sleeve wedding styles) Post

I know that she could never wear the dresses that I want to post :lol: But I did like these that could be appropriate for her.

manuel-mota-2012-prado.jpg

I like all 3.

I've ALWAYS liked the simplicity of having one bridesmaid.

I agree with that transformer. I only asked a maid of honor so far. I was debating between just that or also having one more bridesmaid. I also think it's less drama....

Yup I only want a MOH but SO is telling me he has 3 guys. His 2 best friends and his dad. No honey, your dad will be with the parents of the bride and groom. :yawn:

As nice as some of them are, I don't think any of the dresses posted matched up to KM's choice. I didn't think I'd like it (I've never liked a Royal wedding dress) but I loved it the second I saw it. A beautiful classic!

I agree. While browsing one day, I did happen to come across this. It's the closest one to Kate's dress I've found yet. Price is much lower than I would have expected too. Makes it more affordable for whoever wants that look.
_6610510.jpg

_6610507.jpg

_6610509.jpg

_6453646.jpg

i love number 1, 16, 17 for myself!

long-sleeves-wedding-dresses-organza-shawl-ruffle-veil-2.jpg

Without the ruffle veil, add a lace veil

Long-Sleeve-wedding-Dress-Brand-New-Women-s-Wedding-Gown-Bridesmaid-Dress-Satin.jpg

long_sleeved_wedding_dresses09.png

I have soooo got to have 3 wardrobe changes, lol

The minute I saw this dress, I thought of this thread. It's over the top, but for the bride that definitely wants to make a statement.

wedding+dresses+%252819%2529.jpg

And here's a little something for the more demure bride, very classy and elegant;

1371885574_dianawithskirt518764905248_650x0.jpg

Back