I've never liked a man so much. Help me keep it together.

upandcoming

Please give me tips on how to keep it together and not go too quickly. I've just never liked a guy so much. Ever. I feel like we're moving too quickly but I have never felt so comfortable with anyone.

Last edited:
The fact that your having these thoughts and know your feelings should slow your roll a bit. Take a breather and be sure not to be too available.

The fact that your having these thoughts and know your feelings should slow your roll a bit. Take a breather and be sure not to be too available.

You're so right it's not even so much sexually because I abstain from everything but kising. I just am beginning to have lots of feelings for him...

If you say its not sexual then maybe its right and he's the right one for you. I fell hard for my SO in about 2 weeks time and we've been going strong for well over a year now

I need to be taking notes. We are still giving each other "church hugs" and nothing else yet I'm head over heels for this man. How in the heck does that happen? :nono:

I need to be taking notes. We are still giving each other "church hugs" and nothing else yet I'm head over heels for this man. How in the heck does that happen? :nono:

Church hug?? That is so funny. I haven' felt that way about someone in quite some time. But I will say do your best to hold out on "giving him the business" if you know what I mean until you guys are in a relationship if a committment is what you want. And when you are ready..you might want to check out the "Do you wear panties thread" :lachen: LOL. How exciting. Hope that works out for you.

Church hug?? That is so funny. I haven' felt that way about someone in quite some time. But I will say do your best to hold out on "giving him the business" if you know what I mean until you guys are in a relationship if a committment is what you want. And when you are ready..you might want to check out the "Do you wear panties thread" :lachen: LOL. How exciting. Hope that works out for you.

I already been all up in there :lachen:

Well we had the conversation today about what he wants and what I want from a relationship and have decided that's the direction that we're going to go in. It's all happening so fast :eek:! We both practice celibacy so he wont be getting the business without giving me a ring :rolleyes:. i remember i was in denial about how I felt about him and he told me that he was falling too fast and that it scares him :o. 2 weeks later and I'm in the same freaking boat :blush:. So how do you tell your emotions to shut up? LOL

Please give me tips on how to keep it together and not go too quickly. I've just never liked a guy so much. Ever. I feel like we're moving too quickly but I have never felt so comfortable with anyone.

He must be older. I had the same problem and am still trying to get myself together. I really don't have any advice cause' I am having the same problem myself.:ohwell:

then he DEFINITELY had to go :nono:

keep your head up, and thank god for your spirit of discernment :yep:

He had to, luckily all we did was kiss - and I even feel "stolen" for that because I had only kissed my first love before that! But it's okay. God heals all wounds.

Thank you SOROR.

No. The devil lies. A man who cares about you doesn't make you feel bad about your lack of sexual involvement.

The DEVIL lies.

Yeah, I know that you are right. What did he say cause' when I told my guy I was celibate, he kind of did the same thing. And being with someone who is like that and you are already weak makes it harder to not slip up. So, now we are just associates with a on/off relationship.

Back