I've made it to 1 Year in Transistion!!!

Sabina said:
Thanks for the reply ;)

Congrats also :D

How much relaxed bits do you still have left or are you completly ohhhh sooo natural <--- sorry :sekret:

one year from SL to BS doesn't seem long to me... any pictures :look:

I have about 1 1/2 to 2 inches left...it's alot for me to cut off still. No pics yet, will soon.

Nice & Wavy said:
Hi Pokahontas....thanks so much! You know you are the reason why I started my transisition. I can't wait until I get to be where you are!:grin:
Thank you. When I first saw your post I was like wow, it's been a year already, time flies. You have really made some great progress and I just love your hair, it is so thick and healthy and the waves are just beautiful. I"m so glad you decided not to relax. I think you will love your fully natural hair and if you ever get that relaxer itch again you better pm me girl, lol. God bless

Pokahontas said:
Thank you. When I first saw your post I was like wow, it's been a year already, time flies. You have really made some great progress and I just love your hair, it is so thick and healthy and the waves are just beautiful. I"m so glad you decided not to relax. I think you will love your fully natural hair and if you ever get that relaxer itch again you better pm me girl, lol. God bless

LOL:lol: , you got it!

Back