I've Fallen Off the Hair Wagon!

InJesusName

Need some support ladies! Last year when I started this journey I was all gung ho and ready to grow. I did it all...vitamins, protective styles, frequent washing, DC's, pre-poos...you name it.

Once I had a solid regimen in place, I promised myself to really stick to it in 2007 to ensure maximum growth in 2007. I must admit... I have done nothing of the kind. I take my vitamins sporadically. I have a full sew in weave so I don't really do the daily wash thing. I shampoo once a week and deep condition then. I apply a mixture of Braid spray, infusium, S curl and surge about three times weekly, but that's it.

I was on the bootcamp 2007 challenge, but may have to remove myself from the list because I have broken every single rule on that challenge.:eek:

I KNOW I AM NOT ALONE! Who else is with me? Let's get back on track together!

I haven't fallen off (yet) and I am really trying to stick to my regimen, which I keep pretty simple....wash whenever hair gets dry, usually once or twice per week, deep condition and NO HEAT. I just wanted to encourage you to get back on track and reap those results --thick, long, beautiful hair:lol:. Blessings.

Back