Suggestion I've been virgin hair bamboozled!!

AvaBhair

I was just scammed by a hair company in the UK. I purchased $360.00 worth of hair 16" (3 bundles), There were 2 issues. One I ordered 2 bundles only 3 boxes came, contacted the vendor and they said we put 2 bundles in one box to save on shipping. WHAT!!! I paid for the shipping! how u trying to save money on what I already paid u for :perplexed Right then and there I sent pictures to them. The chat lady confirmed something was up. She said that they take pictures of all the orders over $300.00 and that the box look tampered with. She pretty much told me that I will have to send it back to have an investigation. I asked her to send the return label to my email address they have on file.:lachen: thats exactly what I felt she was doing when I said that, she said that I would have to pay the return shipping:perplexed
I told her that was not going to happen especially since the company had my $$, and then they would have the product and all i would have is time, shhh that's not even guarenteed!:nono: She simply told me that her payrate do not warrent her to make these decisions, she told me to email some sales manager :huh: ME EMAIL THE SALES MANAGER!! How about you tell him to call, email, skype me shhh even visit me in the USA, along with my 1 bundle of hair that was missing and my 16" of malaysian hair i ordered!! :hardslap:
Then I get the hair home to open one of the 2 bundles and i literally was stuck:shocked: it was a mixture of 10", 12" and 14" one strand was the actual 16":freakout:

I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to.

Please share your comments and advice!!!

Attachments

• Issue 1.jpg
    Issue 1.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 54
  • issue 2.jpg
    issue 2.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Issue 4.jpg
    Issue 4.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 53
  • issue 5.jpg
    issue 5.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 40
AvaBhair
sorry good happened to you . I would be pissed off.I would say open some sort of claim with your credit card to dispute the charges. You might also find a lot more answers and also post your question on bhm-black hair media. You will probably even find some stuff out about the vendor by doing a search. Also if you decide to buy hair in the future research the company and use bhm to find your vendor.

Did you pay by credit card? If so, file a dispute with your credit card company. Also file a complaint with the shipping company.

Hi Ladies,

I did as much research as one can!! I had 2 companies on my mental list and decided to go with this one just so I can have extra $$ to buy the weft sealer. I did open a dispute with pay pal and my credit card company. I have submitted all documents and photo's. I even attempted to give the company the chance to rectify the issue, they refused. So now its just a waiting game.

If they don't respond to your credit card company, they will just give you your moment back.

I don't know how they can justify this at all.

Back