It's Official - I have *BIG HAIR*

inthepink

It\'s Official - I have *BIG HAIR*

As I transition, I am noticing that my hair is getting bigger and bigger. The thickness that I had been hoping for is definitely on its way. I can barely fit ponytail holders around my hair sometimes depending on how I'm styling it. We're talking Tracee Ellis Ross hair here. Omy.

I combed out my wimpy (I mean, wimpy) twists from last night and my hair became so BIG, I had to take a second look. I ended up doing a BIG fluffy ponytail curled with Caruso Curlers. I kept getting compliments from one of my co-workers (male) all day that I had my hair down...it looked different and he liked it that way. I just kept worrying that it was getting BIGGER and BIGGER!

Maybe I do just have to get used to BIG HAIR!

Re: It\'s Official - I have *BIG HAIR*

Oh, I love it girl.. It looks so full and luscious
laugh.gif

lol.. ikno right, Hairlove what is the password

iknew it had love and hair.. just forgot the my..lol

I LOVE big hair...so Im definitely a fan of your pony. It looks awesome!

hairlove, your ponytail looked very pretty. I love big hair! I can't wait until my hair grows long enough for me to have big hair.

It looks great Hairlove. Sometimes I miss my big natural hair. My relaxed hair isn't thick enough for me.

You have great hair, hairlove!!
smile.gif
I especially like that last braidout picture!!
up.gif
Very full and lush!!

I love it!! Your ponytail and braidout are beautiful!

i took some HUGE hair pics recently and everyone told me it looked good, meanwhile i would be scared to death to walk out the house with it , and now you say you have big hair here, and i say it's not , its full , lush and beautiful. whats up with that? do we see our hair different than others see it or something? strange.

also it looks like you cut off your relaxed hair its so even, makes me wanna go get a big trim lol

Irresistible,

I somehow missed that thread on you and your big hair. (How? When I'm always here! LOL) I came upon it today when I was thinking about my own big hair so I did end up seeing your pics. I thought your hair looked nice and full, also. I guess you ARE right. We do see our own hair differently than others.

I haven't had my hair trimmed since my cut in December. I still have tons of relaxed ends left but I do like the evenness. (Though there a decent amount of breakage hiding in there, too.)

I'm with everybody else, your hair looks wonderful. You make me want to continue with my transition.

Thanks, guys. It's still taking some getting used to!

Jennifer - Please continue transitioning! There are like only 4 transitioners on the board!
smile.gif

You know Hairlove, I believe you need your very own Pantene commercial. Your hair is so healty looking and pretty. The shine, the perfect ends, all fab-u-lous!

What's official is that you have Beeeeeuuutiful Hair!!! I love that combed braid-out too!!

Back