I Love Big Hair But....

I would love to have hair like Taren's. I honestly don't know if I could handle it though.

Last edited:
I love her hair but her hair isn't that thick....if u watch her videos when her hair is wet its not thick at alll...homegurl knows how to work that diffuser though

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

I really like her hair on her. But for me I have to see what direction my hair takes before I jump in with the big hair girls :afro:

I like rockin' my fro. I think big hair is fab. I don't tend to wear it to work because I do counseling and it can be distracting to the client but when I go out I rock it. If I feel like rocking it during the week to work I put on a headband to hold it back.

Taren is my natural hair idol. Her hair is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'd love for my hair to be like that. Heck most of my wigs are "big hair" anyway :lachen:

Taren is my natural hair idol. Her hair is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'd love for my hair to be like that. Heck most of my wigs are "big hair" anyway :lachen:

I had the wig Coconut girl and I looked like a damn Lion! :lachen:I just can't see myself like that! My sis was like you look fine! I couldn't find my face!

Big hair is the bizness!! I love it, if could get my hair to stay up at the crown instead of flopping over I would rock it no problem. I still work it like it is maybe not at work but, yea, go big or go home!!!

I LOVE Tarens hair. It has like the prefect shape. My hair flops in the middle and I can never get that perfect halo effect that she has up top.

I prefered her hair before she cut it..but its not my hair so whateva..she luvs it big and she does rock it well..I was subscribed to her..but lately I haven't been feeling her hair so I unsubscribed..

I love big hair, but I do have to be in the mood for the attention that comes alone with wearing big hair so, I don't do it very often.

nope, she has my dream volume...i would love for my hair to get that big one day, even though i wouldnt wear it out all the time

Her big hair is gorgeous and it suits her--I think I'd look like a fool trying to pull really big hair off--but it works for her and I wish I could.

Taren’s hair is beautiful, she rocks big hair well. My hair can only get so big, I would love to have that much volume, I'd probably rock it everyday too lol.

I think it's different when it's yours and you grow with it. But with me, it'll be like putting a Chaka Khan wig on my twa. It'd be overwhelming without getting used to it as it grows out. Her hair looks beautiful on her.

i dunno. i like her hair before she diffuses it. it looks good on her. i'd be nervous about the bigness because i don't like a lot of attention on me. i'm too shy for that and the spotlight would have me frantic inside. ♥

There is a video of her diffusing the hair and you watch it expand. Pretty cool. I like big hair but only on weekends.

It's very cute on her.I am not a big fan of big hair on me but that 's only because I spent too much time trying to keep mine from being too big in the 80's and 90's. I wish she were around as inspiration to us big hair girls then. Now, I think it's not age appropriate.

I love her hair!! I don't really have thick hair like that so I don't know if my hair could ever be that big but her is gorgeous!!!!!!!:heart2:

Are u kidding me?.....I LOVE and NEED big hair!!! It's like reason number 5 for why i am transitioning!!!:grin:....Taren's hair bleeds awesomeness :drool:

I'm really praying that my fro will have Tarin's massive volume when it finally reaches a long length again because her hair is awesome bigness!:lick:
Unfortunately, although my hair very thick, it already lays down in the middle instead of sticking up.:ohwell:

Her hair is texturized and heat trained so u probably will never see that.

LHDC's hair is 100% natural.

You wylin pook:lol: ain't no such thing as too big for me!:afro::grin: My blown out fro is bigger then that and I'm *still* aiming for bigger. I'm tryna reach longhairdontcare status:yep:

I think Tarin's big curly fro is sooooo fly and cute:love2:.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yup pook...you wylin'!! I'm with BlackMasterPiece here. No such thing as too big for me.

I get the most compliments when I'm out with it Big and Wild!!!:grin:

Back