I Love Big Hair But....

I think her hair is beautiful- straight or curly. But, I think her hair looks more professional when it is straight. Her curly hair look is good for entertainers, artists, stylists, etc.

Taren's hair is the bizness ... and she definitely wears it with pizazz and style. I covet big hair because I can't have it myself. No amount of diffusing would give me that much volume.

:insert sad face:

I love her hair as well and I'm guilty of wearing mine big. I think since I have naturally thin and fine hair I take full advantage of how big I can get it with blowouts and such. Plus like another poster said, in NYC we just stomp all over the place with our big arse hair, lol. Also luckily for me I can wear it big to work as well.

Her hair is beautiful. This is what my hair looks like after air drying.
I sport it with no shame. This is how God made me, and I am proud of it.

thanks Pook for posting this cuz i wasn't aware of Taren916 and now i am!! love her hair! and yes, she definitely increases the big-ness with that diffuser. she's a diffusing pro! love her hair, but i couldn't get away with it in my stuffy corporate work setting.

I'm with Pook...sorry we're totally the minorities here....
It's kind of age inappropriate.... And slightly silly... Great she can get a huge fro'... Reminds me of the mixed kids with yt mamas that have no idea what to do with it!!! I SMH at those ladies and pook kids..I'll SMH at her too!:twocents:

Oh well...funny thing is she's biracial... And everyone is drooling over her hair:nono: (DISCLAIMER: If i'm going to covet I want something like my own texture..Nothing wrong with it!!!) I love more textured hair like the OP's and Longhairdontcare2011's blowout... Taren....eh Totally not my "dream" kind of hair....

I love big hair! I have a big ol' head so I need to have big hair anyway. My hair has always been big, even when I was a little kid. My ponytails never laid down like everyone else's. My hair was always puffy because it was so thick.

I like Taren916's hair....but I love Mook's and MsLaLa's.

Nice hair & for me, the bigger the better, but as someone else mentioned give me Mook's or Blackmasterpiece fro. Now that's my dream fro! Not sure what age has to do with it, but at 50, I will still be manipulating my hair to its maximum volume. lol

i have a big head....sooo yeah Big hair is what i'm striving for... Tarens hair is rather beautiful.:grin:

Nice hair & for me, the bigger the better, but as someone else mentioned give me Mook's or Blackmasterpiece fro. Now that's my dream fro! Not sure what age has to do with it, but at 50, I will still be manipulating my hair to its maximum volume. lol

IMHO:)

Mook and BMP have a certain elegance to the puff...I just don't like the way she(Taren) carries hers...give age 22...or 52, not feeling the vibe.... Just sayin'

Back