It's Friday!!!!! What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

this sunday i am going to pre poo with coconut milk mixed with avocado oil and honey. then shampoo with carrot milk and honey shampoo bar. then deep condition with kbb ll hair mask with heat for 15-35 minutes. then moisturize and puff away.

Right now I'm DC'ing on dry hair with ORS Replenishing and CON (always comes out soft when I mix the two), then I'll wash w/ either Mizani or Elasta QP, use a rinse out conditioner, rollerset and flat iron my roots then wrap...

I dc'ed on dry hair with a mix of Shea Butter/Mango Cholesterol and GVP Cond. Balm. Then I co-washed with Palmer's Coconut Cond. Used GVP Silk Infusion and coconut oil as a leave-in and i'm under the dryer with 2 low ponytails trying to get to about 80% dry then I'll airdry overnight and bun tomorrow cause I'm texlaxing next weekend, that's right the transition is over at 17wks

Washed with elucence clarifying and moisuture benefits shampoos. DC with banana brulee right now. Going to rinse and roller set.

this sunday i am going to pre poo with coconut milk mixed with avocado oil and honey. then shampoo with carrot milk and honey shampoo bar. then deep condition with kbb ll hair mask with heat for 15-35 minutes. then moisturize and puff away.

Chebaby- I just got done using the carrot milk and honey shampoo bar and the KBB hair mask! How crazy is that!

After that, I applied Knot Today and KCCC. I put in 25-30 twists and Im waiting for them to dry.

Its Friday? loool :lachen: Dang I forgot. Umm I'm finna cowash and sit under the dryer for 30 minutes with Humecto. Then I'll detangle and rollerset. I have to go to a funeral tommorrow :(.

Leading up to the 2nd Attempt of a Self-Relaxer Next Weekend today I have:
1) Co-Washed with Millcreek Keratin Condtioner
2) Applied Nexxus Emergencee under dryer for 10 Minutes
3) Heat Cap with Lamur Bone Marrow Deep Penetrating Conditioning Treatment
4) Steam w/Frederick Fekkai Shea Butter Masque
5) Follow up w/PC
6) Apply Leave-In
7) Air Dry
Girl, ain't this from like a week or two ago? :lachen:

Anyway, tomorrow I'm gonna poo with Kenra Platinum, dc for an hour under the dryer with Paul Brown Hapuna Volcanic Thermal Ash Masque. Then I'll rollerset with Fermodyl 233, Oyin Juices & Berries Silicon Mix Serrum :grin:

How'd you like that Bone Marrow stuff? I've been peepin that for a while but for some reason I'm kinda scared to try it :perplexed

My cousin braided my hair yesterday so I'm finally going to do my sew in! I am too excited to find someone who didn't stand me up. I never even thought to ask family first :wallbash:

I dont knoooow.. i really want to try and do some yarn braids but... i'm afraid i'll miss my hair and want to take it off the next week!

Girl, ain't this from like a week or two ago? :lachen:

Anyway, tomorrow I'm gonna poo with Kenra Platinum, dc for an hour under the dryer with Paul Brown Hapuna Volcanic Thermal Ash Masque. Then I'll rollerset with Fermodyl 233, Oyin Juices & Berries Silicon Mix Serrum :grin:

How'd you like that Bone Marrow stuff? I've been peepin that for a while but for some reason I'm kinda scared to try it :perplexed

Noooooooooo. You're Silly. :lachen:

I Clarified Last Week!:lachen: Oh about the BM. It smells really good (and I know you'd like that).

It was nice. I am really glad I used it. I used it w/Heat Cap. Very nice. You should check it out.

Water, Quaternium-18, hydrolyzed Collagen, Glyceryl, Stearate, PEG-100, Sterate Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Panthenol, Dried Beef Stock, Sorbic Acid, Imidazolindinyl Urea, Triclosan, Fragrance.

I am actually under the dryer right now deep conditioning my hair. I just finished washing it. I am suprised that I have let my head go this long without washing it (almost 2 weeks). I've just been doing light co-wash's.

Will be heavily oiling tonight before bed. DC'g in the morning and wash/co afterwards. Will be using protein in both my shampoo and co.

I'm trying my first twist out. I only put about less than 20 twist in my hair and added some curly pudding too. It smells great but I'll see how it comes out. If I like it next time I'll do more twist.

Noooooooooo. You're Silly. :lachen:

I Clarified Last Week!:lachen: Oh about the BM. It smells really good (and I know you'd like that).

It was nice. I am really glad I used it. I used it w/Heat Cap. Very nice. You should check it out.

Water, Quaternium-18, hydrolyzed Collagen, Glyceryl, Stearate, PEG-100, Sterate Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Panthenol, Dried Beef Stock, Sorbic Acid, Imidazolindinyl Urea, Triclosan, Fragrance.
Dried beef stock? :perplexed ......... Like stuff you make soup with? :lachen: It don't smell like Grandma's chunky stew? :lol:

I am due for a wash and set tomorrow. I think I'll clarify, followed by CON original poo, Pantene Breakage Defense Mask and WRTC as a cream rinse. :lick:

I going to pamper my hair with one of my 4 remaining jars of Pantene Mask (this isn't sold in my area anymore) and WRTC original formula that was like a coconut cream milkshake. Oh why do products have to change and/or go away?

I'll then rollerset and flat iron my roots.

just took out a sew in (only kept it in for three weeks). I'm DCing now and will probably do a rod set b/c I'm 13 weeks post.

-Shampoo & Mild Protein Treatment
-Moisturizing Deep Condition
-Air Dry & Bun

I am almost 21 weeks post relaxer so there is really nothing I can do at this point and I'm too lazy to apply heat.

Im going to do a henna gloss leftover henna mixed with vo5 mm ,honey and olive oil . leave in about 3 hours for a little color boost and dc with my totally twisted con with added oil for a good 30 then rinse again with aussie moist . then style ala teri's method should be a yummy hair weekend :grin:

Did a little dusting and some search and destroy tonight. Tomorrow I will be doing a hot oil treatment with a mixture of amla, JBCO and EVCO after which I will co-wash and DC with ORS Replenishing Pack (with added honey and EVCO). Will apply my leave-ins, serum, rollerset, dry and bun.

I'm going to use my new Mizani products :yep:

-Renew Strength Shampoo
-Moisturfusion Silk Creme
-Foam Wrap to rollerset

looking forward to it, hope I :love: the products

Back