It's been a year - Updates woo hoo

Anancy

Guys i took some pics over the weekend and only to notice that it has now been a year since i did the BC. Im come a long way and it's happened so fast, im so excited i had to share with you all.

I never thought that i would see the day where i would see a big difference in the length of my hair.
I haven't straightened my hair once so far, but i definately look forward to doing it one day just to see what length i really am.

Pics are in my album as well, for those who don't mind locked Fotki's. To be nice just this once, my password is natural

April 2007
2007_0401Beauty_Products0009-1.jpg

August 2007
2007_0815flat-bavaria0008-1.jpg

November 2007
2007_1123morninghair0030-1.jpg

April 2008
PICT0001-2-1.jpg

PICT0002-2-1.jpg

Guys i took some pics over the weekend and only to notice that it has now been a year since i did the BC. Im come a long way and it's happened so fast, im so excited i had to share with you all.

I never thought that i would see the day where i would see a big difference in the length of my hair.
I haven't straightened my hair once so far, but i definately look forward to doing it one day just to see what length i really am.

Pics are in my album as well, for those who don't mind locked Fotki's. To be nice just this once, my password is natural

April 2007
2007_0401Beauty_Products0009-1.jpg

August 2007
2007_0815flat-bavaria0008-1.jpg

November 2007
2007_1123morninghair0030-1.jpg

April 2008
PICT0001-2-1.jpg

PICT0002-2-1.jpg

Congratulations hon!!!

Good job.

Great growth Anancy, it gives me hope i just BCed today

Congrats Sweetwhispers, it's the best thing i did for my hair. Now you can just focus on taking care of you new hair. Happy growing girl.

Great growth - I love progress updates.

Ok spill what's your regimen?

To be honest Hothair i don't have much of a regime. It's pretty simple.

I pre-poo 1x a week (overnight with Amla oil) before washing my hair.

I wash my hair in large plaits. Airdry.

Then i deep condition

I try to moisterise everyday, i've learnt that if i don't moisterise, my hair breaks - it's so important to moisterise.

I prefer wearing my hair in twists, cornrows and extentions in order to avoid munipulation, otherwise i seriously can't do without combing the hair everyday which i know is really bad for my hair.

That's about it really. Im contemplating Cond.washes mid week, because i once did it before and my hair felt soooo good.

Congrats on the growth!!! It's nice to see another type 4 natural growing beyond the BC. I'll look and comment in your fotki when I get home. :grinwink:

Work it girl! That's some awesome growth for just one year:yep:.

Girl i so stole your hairstyle in your sig. I saw your twists in a ponytail and said to myself 'i am going to do that'. I love it, thank you, it's amazing what can inspire others.

Girl i so stole your hairstyle in your sig. I saw your twists in a ponytail and said to myself 'i am going to do that'. I love it, thank you, it's amazing what can inspire others.

I inspired you:blush:? Thanks for saying that. My twists in a pony or twist-out in pony is my fav style:yep:.

Back