Is Your Man Shorter Than You?

Shorter, I couldn't deal with. But the same height, yeah. I didn't like it. I have very long legs, often longer then men taller than me and I really don't like it when a guy's legs are shorter than mine. It makes him short to me no matter how long the torso.

I'm 5'2", I'd imagine that my dating circle would have been limited to Dwarfs, Oompa Loompas, Ewoks, Muppets, and Hobbits. I'd admit that I was a heightist, in that I've never dated anyone under 5' 10".

Technically I'm not discriminating because I'm short.... think George Costanza not dating the bald lady . I just need my men folk to be between 5'10" to 6'4".

My daughter's father was shorter than me. I'm 5'6 and I guess he was like 5'4...
Dh is 6'4 ....major difference.
With the former I felt self conscious only in the beginning...then I got over it quickly.

I once dated a guy shorter than me and he was insecure about. He would bring up the height difference occasionally and it was annoying. I'm 5'7.5. I wouldn't do it again.

My ex was 1/2 inch shorter than I am. I'm 5'9" and I love my heels. Although he was shorter that man has the presence of a giant so it really wasn't a concern. The sex was one of the best I had so no issues there.

I once dated a man who was 6'6" that was so much fun. With his size I felt very secure at all times; his height and strength made for adventurous experiences.

My ideal height on a man is 6'2". In my opinion that is a great height for a man usually I can wear my heels and be confortable with someone that height.

My ex was 1/2 inch shorter than I am. I'm 5'9" and I love my heels. Although he was shorter that man has the presence of a giant so it really wasn't a concern. The sex was one of the best I had so no issues there.
I saw a couple on the street where the man was about 1/2" to 1" shorter. I noticed him first, not because of the height difference but because of his presence. He carried himself confidently.

Noo, i'm 5'1 and petite so no chance for any shorter i'm afraid lol

I tend to always attract way taller guys though for some reason. Current man is 6"6

SantanaHOT.gif

I'm 6' he's 6'2. I have dated shorter once or twice - one much shorter he was like 5'7, the others maybe 1 or 2 inches shorter. It's not a deal breaker but I prefer taller. 6'2 still makes him shorter when I wear heels (yes I still wear heels lol). I once dated a guy over 6'6 and oddly enough I didn't like it. Felt like we were two giants when we walked in a room.

Back