Is This Considered A Scandal Or No?

vevster

If a married woman you know, is having an affair with a guy who works for her (also married) and then they leave their spouses for each other..... isn't that a scandal?

I was telling a friend about just such a scenario and she said everyone is an adult and it wasn't a scandal.

Thoughts?

If a married woman you know, is having an affair with a guy who works for her (also married) and then they leave their spouses for each other..... isn't that a scandal?

I was telling a friend about just such a scenario and she said everyone is an adult and it wasn't a scandal.

Thoughts?

It’s a scandal. Especially if the other parties were not informed of the new “open rlsp” status of the marriage and there was no mutual agreement and understanding of their respective spouses.

People nowadays are just so used to the increasing low moral negative behavior that’s it’s becoming normalized.

It’s a scandal. Especially if the other parties were not informed of the new “open rlsp” status of the marriage and there was no mutual agreement and understanding of their respective spouses.

People nowadays are just so used to the increasing low moral negative behavior that’s it’s becoming normalized.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!

Nowadays, everything that’s good and moral is bad and everything bad is good amongst some.

We are now living in a do you, be you world no matter what that may be. So in the scenario that @vevster posted Some /most will feel they re 2 consenting adults so it’s cool.
Its not right and I see why people feel like anything goes now.

It would be a scandal if people found out about it. It is scandalous behavior. Adultery, infidelity and 2 lying , cheating spouses.

Last edited:
If I had a "friend" that thought what happened wasn't a scandal...I would demote her to a mere "acquaintance" without a moment's hesitation.
I think she talks one way and behaves another. I had mentioned to her that a male friend of mine was online scouting out women frpm his wife's house. She didn't seem to think it was an issue to be market yourself as single and you aren't.

She is weird.

Back