Is there such a thing as an "Ionic hood dryer"?

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
Is there such a thing as an \"Ionic hood dryer\"?

I was just reading about the benefits of Ionic dryers. I searched but could not find anything about Ionic Hood Dryers. Do they exist?
band2.gif

Re: Is there such a thing as an \"Ionic hood dryer\"?

Thank you Sassy
clap.gif

I think I'll buy this one, unless I find one cheaper. This seems like a really good price though so I may just go ahead and get it. Thanks again
notworthy.gif

SASSY I just did a check on that specific dryer and found it at other sites for $66 and $50 so I will definitly be buying it
grin.gif

Wow that is cheaper, considering the price and shipping. Tell us how it works out for you. TIA.

$66?! Good Lord that's a lot of money! I'm glad I clicked on a cheap site!
laugh.gif
Let us know how it works out. I heard the Hot Tools gets nice and hot. It should be a good dryer--the same company used to make the Lady Dazey.

Check Ebay, too. I just won a Lady Dazey hard top for $28 incl shipping.
smile.gif

Thanks! I'll keep yall updated after I buy it this week.
antlers.gif

Re:mly3e: \"Ionic hood dryer\"?

Wow. It is so funny that you brought this up. I am ordering it in a couple of weeks ( I was waiting for my hair to be below the shoulder length ). I will keep this thread in my favorites and let you know how it works.
smile.gif

I saw one at Sally's for 35.00...I wanted to buy one but didn't have the room to get it home in my car. I'd check with them first before I placed an order online. Hope I've helped...

Thanks. There's a Sally's near one of my offices. I'll check there also.

Oooo I just got one. My hunny bought for me for Christmas. I plan on using it for the first time tonight!!!

NBCGURL: Did you get the Hot Tools dryer or Ion one from Sally's?

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
NBCGURL: Did you get the Hot Tools dryer or Ion one from Sally's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the one from Sallys
smile.gif

nbcgurl22 - How well does it do compared to a conventional hair dryer? or bonnet?

Thanks!

I got the Hot Tools Ionic dryer for Xmas......the jury is still out on whether I like it or not. It SEEMS to dry quicker BUT.....there aren;t air vents distributed throughout the hood and there are only two settings..high and low.....

MT bf got it for me and I'm not sure what will happen if I ask him to take it back....so I'm really trying to fairly evaluate it.

How many settings does the Ion ionic hood dryer have? Are the air vents located throughout the hood?

MetroBeauty.com has ionic hood dryers also. They have a huge selection of heated styling tools.

i have this hair dryer and my hair is loving it!

Ion Ionic Hard Hat Dryer
By: Ion Professional Products, Inc.

Sally Item #: 303079

Hard bonnet dryer with ion output. Three ion outlets distribute negatively charged ions evenly while drying. Ion conditioning and fast drying help accelerate process and drying time.

Continuous ion output helps condition hair shaft while drying and processing
Folds down for easy transport and storage
Adjustable height for drying versatility
3 heat and cool settings for different treatments and drying needs

Usage Tips
Ideal for any kind of color processing, conditioning treatments and setting styles.

Hey guys I didn't get a chance to try mine yet because I want to wait till I get some of that New Image thremal protector before I do my next set. Hopefully I can get out there today.

Just wanted to let you know that I purchased an ionic hood dryer from Sally's Beauty Supply last moth for $40. Its made by Ion. I LOVE it!

It's on sale this month for $33. I want to try it BUT my bf lost the receipt to the Hot Tools Ion Dryer he bought me for Xmas so I can't return it. He says I can give it away if I like the ION one better but that just feels/seems so wrong.......

I have the Ionic Hood Dryer from sallys as well and it works very well, my hair was dry in less than an hour( a first) today but I can't figure out how to close it properly...
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
It's on sale this month for $33. I want to try it BUT my bf lost the receipt to the Hot Tools Ion Dryer he bought me for Xmas so I can't return it. He says I can give it away if I like the ION one better but that just feels/seems so wrong.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah understand that. Maybe the store he bought it from will take it back without a receipt since it was a present. Maybe if it was big chain or something. Have you tried it out yet?

He won't say where he bought it from. He didn't buy it from Sally's so I'm pretty sure that he bought it from a Korean BSS.

It seems to work okay/fine but it only has two settings...high and low and there are no vents on the sides and front.....that really bothers me.

Why? Do tell.
laugh.gif
I just need something that will dry my hair somewhat evenly. My soft bonnet dryer doesn't do that at all. And the cap is too big.
nono.gif
laugh.gif

Back