Is there such a thing as an "Ionic hood dryer"?

Re:mly3e: \"Ionic hood dryer\"?

Well it may be better than a soft bonnet but it takes my fine hair TWO FULL HOURS to dry completely under this dryer. I'm used to sitting under the dryer for an hour and 15 mins TOPS so I was pissed that I spent 15 extra dollars on it.

I should have just gotten the regular hot tools or Lady Dazey before they stopped making them. Hmph.

And it's LOUD. I can't hear s&%t under that thing!

Ion my a$$.....

laugh.gif

I purchased the Ion Ionic Hardhat dryer form Sally's and took it back after one use about 3 weeks ago. It did not get the hair in the last few rollers dry at all. It got plenty hot and it had 4 heat settings.

My soft bonnet is better, but I can't fit the jumbo rollers in it. My hair has grown a lot.

[ QUOTE ]
It did not get the hair in the last few rollers dry at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOPE!!!!

Even after two frickin hours....

mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
[ QUOTE ]
It did not get the hair in the last few rollers dry at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOPE!!!!

Even after two frickin hours....

mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I wasn't asking you. I was stating MY experience. You had the same experience. Interesting.

I have the one from Sally's as well. It takes me a long time to get my hair dry under that thing as well. I use the purple rollers. I only use it when I have nothing at all to do. It takes me about 2+ hours to get my hair completely dry. I have to turn my t.v. surround system up very loud because as someone stated, you can't hear nothing under there. I do my nails, toenails while under there. Sometimes, I read a book. It does dry the hair nicely though, when you have the time and patience to just sit.

Back