Is the BBD Shampoo still available?

Madisan

I'm interested in buying the BBD Triple Slip Reconstructing Detangling Shampoo but it's not available on the site anymore and I tried emailing the company but got no response. Does anyone know what's up with them? Thanks.

Madisan said:
I'm interested in buying the BBD Triple Slip Reconstructing Detangling Shampoo but it's not available on the site anymore and I tried emailing the company but got no response. Does anyone know what's up with them? Thanks.

Which website are you talking about? If it is BBDHair.com they are no longer a distributor and they make their own products now. BigBadD.com has a telephone number where you can call them. This website offers BBD products but I have never ordered from them:

http://www.healthyblackhair.com/bbd_products

Thanks but I'ma have to give up on this. It's too difficult to find this product and I don't want the hassle of calling and emailing just to get it. A member suggested I try another product (I swear I won't name it lol) so Im gonna buy whats readily available to me. Thanks again though. :)

Man....once I figure out which one:lol: Too many to choose from. Ima PJ for life. Thanks for the tips u guys.

Last edited:
Back