Message about bbdhair.com left in my album! Please Read!!!

Alli77 said:
Yes I do...I'll give full details soon, I promise! I'm finding out more and more! Just know that there are 2 sides to every story.

Oh ok thanks for gathering more details.

Personally I think "D" is trippin and trying to get folx to finance some more MC Hammer pants for him....Or another reptile. I'm inclined to believe the stuff is not fake. D is jus mad don't nobody wanna spend an arm and a leg on his ish! Maybe he shouldn't wholesale at all!

There is good and bad with this site. We share info....We love :love: sharing bargains! With that said ...There is always somebody waiting to tell!
  1. The intentional snitch
  2. The unintentional one
  3. The bragger

That 734 number in MI all day everyday!

I purchased BBD stretch growth creme from the BBDhair.com website about a month ago. The second week after I purchased my product I contacted them via email and they emailed me back telling me when I should receive my product. I did receive it on the day he said. I have been using the product every saturday for about 1 month as my reconstructor and I get under my hair steamer and I have not had any problems and I hope that i don't.

JamericanGurl said:
Personally I think "D" is trippin and trying to get folx to finance some more MC Hammer pants for him....Or another reptile. I'm inclined to believe the stuff is not fake. D is jus mad don't nobody wanna spend an arm and a leg on his ish! Maybe he shouldn't wholesale at all!

There is good and bad with this site. We share info....We love :love: sharing bargains! With that said ...There is always somebody waiting to tell!
  2. The unintentional one
  3. The bragger

Omg:lol:

Yeppers that and the # is based in Ypsilanti as well.

Okay Y'all I finally had a chance to post the info that I gathered. It's drama filled. THis is the info that I got from the guy who owns BADD products, I spoke w/ SO 1913 and this is what I learned. THis is a copy of the PM that I sent to her so here goes:

Ok girl, I told you I'd be on it! I spoke with the young guy, his name is ____.He's really Sweet, I think he was being very honest with me. I dropped a hint to him, stating that some there was a rumor going on that he was not an authorized dealer and he was selling counterfeit products. He was shocked and upset. He said he didn't know anything about this, in fact he was upset because he told me that BBD Himself hired several distributors and he was one of them. He told me that BBD's product is in high demand and he (BBD) can't or doesn't have enough manufacturers to make enough of these products. He said that Mr. BBD is Very CONTROLLING and wants to completely dominate the entire market. He hires and fires at will all his distributors, in fact he's trying to get rid of the lady at www.dahairdoc.com, she's taking away his business. Clearly he was clueless about what was happening, he states he's a reputable distributor and his business is growing and he's actually moving to a larger location that's why it's hard to get a hold of him right now. He said he's shocked and upset with BBD, he said that he would contact me with further details, he said that he didn't have my products shipped to me because the shampoo that I'm interested in is on hold, BBD purposely withholds sending products to his distributors or delays sending them to cause problems. The story doesn't end there...

I have another source in Florida that sells BBD products at a lower price than BBD offers, I didn't mention anything to the guy I spoke to (__) about the other distributors. I spoke with the Florida Souce a week ago because I was interested in getting some BBD products. They told me that they were having a very difficult time with Mr. BBD and him sending orders on time, he doesn't know that they are selling at a lower price and for that reason I will not divulge the Florida contact info. My point is BBD is giving a whole gang of his distributors a very hard time. BADD products are legit, according to ___ because Mr. BBD himself hired him and several distributors i.e. daHairDoc and Irby's directly and has fired them because he wants total control of all sales.

JamericanGurl said:
Personally I think "D" is trippin and trying to get folx to finance some more MC Hammer pants for him:lol: :lol: ....Or another reptile. I'm inclined to believe the stuff is not fake. D is jus mad don't nobody wanna spend an arm and a leg on his ish! Maybe he shouldn't wholesale at all!

2. The unintentional one
  3. The bragger

Preach it girl! He's off the wall this guy and for this reason alone I don't even think I'll be ordering any of his products whether they are from 'legit' distributors or not! He doesn't understand economics, or supply and demand 101! Clueless!

Alli77 said:
Okay Y'all I finally had a chance to post the info that I gathered. It's drama filled. THis is the info that I got from the guy who owns BADD products, I spoke w/ SO 1913 and this is what I learned. THis is a copy of the PM that I sent to her so here goes:

Ok girl, I told you I'd be on it! I spoke with the young guy, his name is ____.He's really Sweet, I think he was being very honest with me. I dropped a hint to him, stating that some there was a rumor going on that he was not an authorized dealer and he was selling counterfeit products. He was shocked and upset. He said he didn't know anything about this, in fact he was upset because he told me that BBD Himself hired several distributors and he was one of them. He told me that BBD's product is in high demand and he (BBD) can't or doesn't have enough manufacturers to make enough of these products. He said that Mr. BBD is Very CONTROLLING and wants to completely dominate the entire market. He hires and fires at will all his distributors, in fact he's trying to get rid of the lady at www.dahairdoc.com, she's taking away his business. Clearly he was clueless about what was happening, he states he's a reputable distributor and his business is growing and he's actually moving to a larger location that's why it's hard to get a hold of him right now. He said he's shocked and upset with BBD, he said that he would contact me with further details, he said that he didn't have my products shipped to me because the shampoo that I'm interested in is on hold, BBD purposely withholds sending products to his distributors or delays sending them to cause problems. The story doesn't end there...

I have another source in Florida that sells BBD products at a lower price than BBD offers, I didn't mention anything to the guy I spoke to (__) about the other distributors. I spoke with the Florida Souce a week ago because I was interested in getting some BBD products. They told me that they were having a very difficult time with Mr. BBD and him sending orders on time, he doesn't know that they are selling at a lower price and for that reason I will not divulge the Florida contact info. My point is BBD is giving a whole gang of his distributors a very hard time. BADD products are legit, according to ___ because Mr. BBD himself hired him and several distributors i.e. daHairDoc and Irby's directly and has fired them because he wants total control of all sales.

Mr. BBD needs to get control and put his distributors under contract. His distributors are out of control and badmouthing the owner lol. Now that's some funny ish.:lol: :lol:

saqqara said:
Mr. BBD needs to get control and put his distributors under contract. His distributors are out of control and badmouthing the owner lol. Now that's some funny ish.:lol: :lol:

I know this is crazy! BBD is looking real stupid to me right now!

Thanks for the info. Do keep us posted with the rest of the details. I just got my stretch cream from bbdhair.com and I am a little scared to use it after all this drama. I don't know what to think! It's going to sit under my sink for a while, I think. Just when I thought I'd try something new...Thank God for staple products!!!

ubavka123 said:
Thanks for the info. Do keep us posted with the rest of the details. I just got my stretch cream from bbdhair.com and I am a little scared to use it after all this drama. I don't know what to think! It's going to sit under my sink for a while, I think. Just when I thought I'd try something new...Thank God for staple products!!!

I think it should be okay to use the products but I can understand if your a little nervous. I get my products soon and I do intend on using them. I spoke the young man again and he told me that he was hired by BBD. I want to get his licensing info, but that may take a minute...

Well you could always just give away to a sista like me, :D , I'll be glad to take it off a hands, No need to let it go to waste, let me have it. ;)
ubavka123 said:

Wow, this must be a really hot product! So much drama.. Anyways, I recieved my sample 8oz bottle of stretch today and there's no label or anything on it. Should I be concerned? What should I look for? BTW mine is pink and smells like red starburst :p

Alli77 said:
I think it should be okay to use the products but I can understand if your a little nervous. I get my products soon and I do intend on using them. I spoke the young man again and he told me that he was hired by BBD. I want to get his licensing info, but that may take a minute...

You are so nice to get all of this info for us! I am waiting for your details before I put this on my head. My hair grows way too slowly for a setback! I have never used this before, so I have no idea how it is supposed to look, smell, feel, etc. That is the only reason why I am nervous after hearing all this. Thank again!!!

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Well you could always just give away to a sista like me, :D , I'll be glad to take it off a hands, No need to let it go to waste, let me have it. ;)

The jury is still out, but thanks for volunteering. I'll remember you if I decide not to use it. :)

Blacktresses said:
Bumpity...bump

How does Glass and Strech compare to Curly Pudding, (Baby) Buttercreme ?
:scratchch:scratchch:scratchch

Well according to the man himself, Curly Pudding is a knockoff version of Glass. But Stretch is completely different from the Buttercreme. Stretch is a reconstructor that can be used as a daily product, leave in or as a deep condition. It does need some type of heat to be activated correctly so if you use it daily, you really want to massage it in to create some friction (heat). Buttercreme is a moisturizer.

Baha_Ma said:
Wow, this must be a really hot product! So much drama.. Anyways, I recieved my sample 8oz bottle of stretch today and there's no label or anything on it. Should I be concerned? What should I look for? BTW mine is pink and smells like red starburst :p

They probably took a 16oz jar and divided it up to make the samples (Manufactured in 16 oz sizes) The descriptions sounds about right.

I received my glass a few days ago - the only thing that seemed a little weird to me is that some of the writing on the label is blacked out with marker - it looks like it is just the contact info for BBD.

momi said:
I received my glass a few days ago - the only thing that seemed a little weird to me is that some of the writing on the label is blacked out with marker - it looks like it is just the contact info for BBD.

Same here...it's Big Badd's info that's blacked out.

Big Bad D is RIDICULOUS! He has done this mess with his distributors before because he wants to monopolize the market. He obviously has no business sense because he could have a great business through wholesale alone, but no he wants to wholesale and sell the product for a HUGE mark-up, meaning he doesn't want any supplier to sell the product less than he's selling it so he can get more customers through him and get a huge profit on his ridiculous market. I will not buy anymore of his products, the Stretch isn't all that great for the drama.

Also try Barry Fletcher's Thick N Slick Custard Creme Gel instead of BBD Glass or Curly Pudding. 4 oz. $5.00 16 oz. $8.50 32 oz. $10.50
thickslickcust.jpg
Barry Fletcher

I ordered over $100.00 worth of products and i have not received anything. I ordered last week.:eek: I ordered products for several of my friends and we are really afraid that we are not going to get our products. I spoke to the young man and he said that the order had been shipped. I'm not sure what to think. They have not responded to my calls or emails. I am going to dispute this with Paypal and I will not be ordering from them again.

qtgirl said:
Big Bad D is RIDICULOUS! He has done this mess with his distributors before because he wants to monopolize the market. He obviously has no business sense because he could have a great business through wholesale alone, but no he wants to wholesale and sell the product for a HUGE mark-up, meaning he doesn't want any supplier to sell the product less than he's selling it so he can get more customers through him and get a huge profit on his ridiculous market. I will not buy anymore of his products, the Stretch isn't all that great for the drama.

Also try Barry Fletcher's Thick N Slick Custard Creme Gel instead of BBD Glass or Curly Pudding. 4 oz. $5.00 16 oz. $8.50 32 oz. $10.50
thickslickcust.jpg
Barry Fletcher

Thanks for recommending these products, I wil give them a try. BBD is not worth all the hassle!

Back